Page 311 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 16893
    Fantastic Member

Just checking, I seem to recall that abilities like Flying and such would be gained one our PLs hit a certain threshold.

Does that still apply or do we need to use a Technique Slot to accommodate for that?

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post
    Just checking, I seem to recall that abilities like Flying and such would be gained one our PLs hit a certain threshold.

Does that still apply or do we need to use a Technique Slot to accommodate for that?
    I think Cleric redid it so every plot mile stone you get power via pl update learn new stuff and you may have to learn that stuff on your own orbtaught.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Flying is gained once we hit 100. Mundane abilities like flight, power sensing (and I assume ki concealing), and generic blasts don't take up tech slots.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I did ask Cleric to post a list of those generic abilities (and the Pl they're typically gained at) but he hasn't thus far.

...and he hasn't cleared his PM box yet, either.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I did ask Cleric to post a list of those generic abilities (and the Pl they're typically gained at) but he hasn't thus far.

...and he hasn't cleared his PM box yet, either.
    Yeah he did not answer directly to me when I one’d as I trained to earn blasts and flight. So not counting them as free unless stated otherwise.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I think Cleric redid it so every plot mile stone you get power via pl update learn new stuff and you may have to learn that stuff on your own orbtaught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Flying is gained once we hit 100. Mundane abilities like flight, power sensing (and I assume ki concealing), and generic blasts don't take up tech slots.
    Damned contradictory information! *shakes fist in air*

Ah well, I'll wait until Cleric confirms before posting up any ability ideas...

....Of course I'd need ability ideas to do that so I should probably work on that first >>

I have no ideas now.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pretty much this, but you have to make a point of learning from someone who already knew (started the game with it), or it's not going to be something you can just 'pick up'. So basically, get out there and make friends, do some of that "character interaction" all the cool kids are on about.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sooo...

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    E..Erosa wouldnt mind eating cookmans meat any time....maybe even between meals."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I will say that everything that's happening perfectly sums up this cast.

Ishtar's slowly breaking down emotionally, while a quarter of the group fights over pizza.
    I take a bit of pride that it's all Zaofan's fault. He'll make pteradactyl hot wings next.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I take a bit of pride that it's all Zaofan's fault. He'll make pteradactyl hot wings next.
    The implications ... the implications.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Sooo...

In the culture of Id, he who makes lunch is honored husband material.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Pretty much this, but you have to make a point of learning from someone who already knew (started the game with it), or it's not going to be something you can just 'pick up'. So basically, get out there and make friends, do some of that "character interaction" all the cool kids are on about.
    Well, for Koori, it's less about 'learning new skills' as it is about 'being able to use old skills'.

So, he knows how to fly. It's just that unless he reaches a certain threshold, he's physically incapable of manipulating his ki that allows him to fly. That said, once he reaches said threshold, he can pull a Peter Pan pretty much immediately after...

....Although, how I'm going to depict him realising he can fly again is going to be another matter entirely (and involve a reference that I'm not 100% sure too many people will get, cause I listen to way too many musicals).

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    In the culture of Id, he who makes lunch is honored husband material.
    That's Tasure logic yet spoutin'!
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Well, for Koori, it's less about 'learning new skills' as it is about 'being able to use old skills'.

So, he knows how to fly. It's just that unless he reaches a certain threshold, he's physically incapable of manipulating his ki that allows him to fly. That said, once he reaches said threshold, he can pull a Peter Pan pretty much immediately after...

....Although, how I'm going to depict him realising he can fly again is going to be another matter entirely (and involve a reference that I'm not 100% sure too many people will get, cause I listen to way too many musicals).
    He catches an uppercut from a one-armed woman ?

Arx Inosaan

So your going to defy gravity?