Page 317 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417817 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 16893
    Astonishing Member

...I feel like Totoma and Held should trade notes on tactics for trolling Saiyans.

I mean, Held doesn't get off on it like our favorite half-breed, but pretty much any spacefairing race worth their salt has probably already admitted to themselves, you either have to cower before the Saiyans, or talk enough **** to atleast get them to respect that you're not a complete worm.

I mean, you're a worm, but atleast you're a worthy-ish worm.

Naturally, Nevadians, being the masters of such arts, have composed a book "So, you're talking to an Ape: How to grunt at Saiyans in a manner they can comprehend" by "Gi---"

NO. NO. YOU ARE NOT IN THIS STORY. STAY OUT OF HERE.

...I don't know who the writer is. Good book.

Awaiting you on post #3384 when you're ready, Cthulu.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Awaiting you on post #3384 when you're ready, Cthulu.
    Wanted to give it the proper attention. I'll have something up here in about twenty minutes.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Wanted to give it the proper attention. I'll have something up here in about twenty minutes.
    Aww, I'm flattered. Take your time. Just making sure it wasn't missed.

Need to do a transitional post before I can have Ochazuke return to the campaign narrative. As I figure that out, going to do a little housekeeping on his character profile.

Retweaking the techs for approval. Although from the general lack of reaction I guess they must be ok? Just making sure:

_____

Battle Meditation 3: Kei'i Ken (形意拳 Form-Intention Fist): By directing energy to himself or an ally, Ochazuke applies the energy feeding his sense-awareness to receive/offer a boost in focus. A boost of strength/defense/precision enhances the efficacy of the next action. One trait/stat, one action according to the user's intent.

Senko Setsudan (閃光切断 "Flash Cutter"): Ki orb gilded with a razor's edge, the centrifugal force and cutting edge allows it to slide around other attacks rather than clashing to set up its true purpose: as a mobile reflector to bounce off a Dodonpa.

____

In addition there's an poorly-defined slot in the techniques section that I think would work better as a special categorization. Inserted some material from the campaign proper to demark the difference:

_____

Kikojutsu (Energy Working Technique): The foundational energy practice for a set of Crane School forbidden techniques. Where conventional ki energy techniques draw from a surplus reserve cultivated from martial practice and can be intuitively grasped as an extension of physicality, Kikojutsu draws from a deeper power which governs the conscious will over the body, the fundamental life force that forms consciousness to being and asserts one's ego over their presence. Feeding life force into ki energy like a bellows feeding air to a fire, used well it can cultivate great yields that exceed limitations. However if used poorly a bellows may blows out the flame. Requires preparation time and perfect technique.
    ____

I'll do some renumeration as well to keep track of techniqes, but essentially it should look like this, with new ones in bold:

1) Dodonpa
    2) Kiai
    3) Battle Meditation 1: Kyokushin Tensei (Ultimate True Nature)
    4) Battle Meditation 2: Sanchin (Three Conflicts)
    5) Battle Meditation 3: Kei'i Ken (Form-Intention Fist)
    6) Kikoho (Crane School forbidden technique: Energy-Work Cannon (Unlocked with Kikojustu)
    7) Senko Setudan (Flash Cutter)

8) [to be unlocked once flight is]

Special 1) Mumonkan
    Special 2) Kikojutsu (Moved to Special)

What's the rate of Cleric games having PCs with superpowered evil sides that go out of control? It's gotta be over 50%.

Astonishing Member

What's the rate of Cleric games having PCs with superpowered evil sides that go out of control? It's gotta be over 50%.
    So what you're saying is that I need to have one of my PC's go evil?

BRB, making edits to my plans.

Astonishing Member

I had no issue, Gen, but since you seem to want nitpicking....

Eh.

Nah. Too lazy to troll.

Basically, Kiko Jutsu is a whole field of TRI-BEAM esque techs? That use the same source of energy, rather?

A mate worse than death?

Come on now Sarada, Ishtar isn't that bad.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Like, 95%.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

Eh.

Nah. Too lazy to troll.

Basically, Kiko Jutsu is a whole field of TRI-BEAM esque techs? That use the same source of energy, rather?
    The Kikohonis basic Crane school answer to Kamehameha. That draws on the users life energy for more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

Eh.

Nah. Too lazy to troll.

Yeah. It's a specific use of that energy source, of which the Kikoho is the most elementary technique.

(aka I'll have to be more creative in the future and stop stealing ****)

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The Kikohonis basic Crane school answer to Kamehameha. That draws on the users life energy for more power.
    No, that's the Dodonpa.

Side note.

Disregard.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Yeah. It's a specific use of that energy source, of which the Kikoho is the most elementary technique.

(aka I'll have to be more creative in the future and stop stealing ****)

No, that's the Dodonpa.
    No.

Dodonpa: It’s just a fancier ki Blast that acts to bore through target, which is just a gimmick.

The reason Tien nearly died when Kinohoing Cell is that **** sucks your life energy for more powerful blast juju.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Like, 95%.
    Well, I'm 2/4 now. Should be fine.