Page 381 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481881 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 16893
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Held "Off the front line, kill-stealing from behind" Debon comes to save the day.
    Yes sir!

He might not be the strongest, he might not be the best, but you can rely on him to help put those foes to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    For the first time, Kami smiles widely and then smirks at Held. She does not look a guardian, but more a young women, eager to prove a point.

“Dying. Not dead yet.”

She moves toward the edge of the Lookout and looks up. Spotting something trailing high in the star field, she looks back at them.

“An asteroid that will break up in atmosphere. It’s a bit beyond the moon right now. Hmm, it’s been awhile.....”

Power begins to rise around Kami as she begins powering up. A white power aura snaps on around her as the Lookout begins to shake a bit. She begins powering up, yelling, and any with ki senses or a scouter register a powerful aura beyond their own by a fair margin. Held can see the rivers of her inner ki suddenly flood a bit more as energy begins building in her.

She cups her hands ather side, angling her body so she looks up.

“An impromptu lesson. This attack was taught to me by a dear friend. It was his signature move, and now I alone remember how to do it.

Energy begins looking into her hands.

“Ka...........me...........”

More and more power pools.

“Ha.........me..........”

Kami grins, her teeth showing white as the light from her ki and the crescent moon above outline her face. With a final gesture, she throws her cupped hands upward and out, screaming as a gigantic beam of energy tears from her hands and streaks off into the sky impossibly quickly.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

The faint asteroid tracking in the sky is obliterated as Kami’s beam strikes it a few seconds later. A few more moments and the ki beams fades off as Kami stops. Not even breathing hard she looks at Held.

“I’ll last, I think.”
    Lies. O.o Lies and slander!

...though I suppose Asha'rah's is actually different on a fundamental level.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 02-24-2018 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Lies. O.o Lies and slander!

...though I suppose Asha'rah's is actually different on a fundamental level.
    It's okay, Master Roshi.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ishtar's watching you, NotFrieza.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Man, if Sarada knew that Totoma's killed more purebreds than Jagam, then... lol.

Of course, he mostly did it in the course of saving people from said Saiyans, and in one or two cases, helping out a planet being invaded, rather than to 'feel better about himself'. Though I guess that was a factor.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Man, if Sarada knew that Totoma's killed more purebreds than Jagam, then... lol.

Of course, he mostly did it in the course of saving people from said Saiyans, and in one or two cases, helping out a planet being invaded, rather than to 'feel better about himself'. Though I guess that was a factor.
    Still, I think maybe he shouldn't have been so honest about it. Not around Sarada.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

I am kinda amused Sarada is pissed Totoma doesn't think her a person, while she and Saiyans kinda think the same about half-breeds.

I look forward to the shouts of "I REJECT YOUR BEING!" to each other.

Some thoughts by Meagan on some Characters

Adam - Meagan isn't sure about him, but she has seen him in action and found him to be both cold and caring at teh same time. She does think he'll make a good team member, in time.
    Asha’rah - Her impression of Asha’rah will be haunted by the incident with the thief, but once she gets past that Meagan will want to get to know her better.
    Chou Basaraa - It surprises herself that she actually does not feel hate, anger or any other hostile feelings towards him. If anything, she admires his stubbornness at taking the hostility and stay with the group, determined to prove himself. It also helped her opinion of him that he was eager to learn flying and took to it so well.
    Chuan - She admires his talent but worries that he might be a liability if he doesn't get stronger as a fighter.
    Etrina/Erosa - She thinks they are very strange, not as much so for Etrina but more so for Erosa. Erosa's impulsiveness worries Meagan.
    Held Debon - Meagan admires him as a warrior and hopefully someday as a friend.
    "Ishtar" - Someone else Meagan admires. It takes guts to sacrifice an arm to win a battle, and to do so with compassion.
    Jack Knave - He's funny, but a good fighter. she enjoys watching him interact with others.
    Karine Cromwell - She looks more like a doll than a warrior, Meagan isn't sure how much of a contribution she will make to the team. Meagan hopes that she won't be a liability.
    Koorimaru - A strong fighter with great potential.
    Midori and Shiro - She sees them having a big sister Little sister relationship, which is good since Meagan feels that they will need each other. Shiro especially seems accident prone.
    Ochazuke - Another competent fighter with great potential. Someone she would like to get to know more about.
    Ogatan Charco - She had a very nice conversation with him on the transport, enjoyed getting to know him better and share notes on training and Mentors. Saw nothing wrong with his enjoyment of books and reading, he seemed very smart yet with good potential as a warrior.
    Ronin Kai - Meagan doesn't like him all that much. Good fighter, in his own way, but there is something about him she doesn't like.
    Sarada - Can't help but see her as both a 'Little Sister' and a rival, but admires her skill as a warrior. Looks froward to testing her own fighting skills against Sarada someday.
    Sasheem - Too easy to annoy, yet he is also annoying to others. Meagan kind of feels sorry for his predicament in the toilet, but worries what he might do once he gets free. Not sure if he can be trusted in battle.
    Slak - Admires the Namek fro his talent and skill, but finds him a bit cold at times. She thinks he needs to loosen up and have some fun.
    Totoma - Someone destined to be the hero of the story, if he survives until the end. When his Sayian comes out he's a fierce fighter, but every bit as arrogant as Sarada. When his human comes out, he seems friendly and approachable.
    Zaofan - Another fighter with great potential, coupled with a fun personality. The kind of guy who can be anyone's best buddy.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-24-2018 at 09:39 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I do think it's interesting that Totoma gets worse (or was always that way?) while Sarada progresses.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I do think it's interesting that Totoma gets worse (or was always that way?) while Sarada progresses.
    Plenty of time for Totoma to get even worse.

Only three days in, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Plenty of time for Totoma to get even worse.

Only three days in, baby!
    To throw my two cents before work.

We'll, in all seriousness its too early to say and he has made some positive progress but realistically its no surprise he'd stumble sometime. You can't just throw all that way literally over night, so he's bound to have slip ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    To throw my two cents before work.

We'll, in all seriousness its too early to say and he has made some positive progress but realistically its no surprise he'd stumble sometime. You can't just throw all that way literally over night, so he's bound to have slip ups.
    See, he started more sensible.

Now he's popping his top every so often over even the mention of Saiyans or Saiyan-killing. One might call this regression.

Arx Inosaan

Did Kami just blow up an asteroid just to show off? Dayum. oO

How big was this asteroid?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That has more to do with me finally getting Sarada's personality and voice down. She's more sensible than the Saiyans of days past, thanks to the cultural changes on Vocado. Education over war and all that.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

: Smiles at Meagan opinion.:

Chou: Oh you have no idea how stubborn I am.