Page 410 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510910 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 16893

I have about 2 hours, maybe 2 and 1/2 then I'll be away from my computer until later in the evening.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I have about 2 hours, maybe 2 and 1/2 then I'll be away from my computer until later in the evening.
    We can star it off.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Saturday time warp to Chou spar I guess .

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'm on my way home, so I can respond in about an hour.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    No....God no.....that's end game last resort territory. That's the doom button. Once you break the flood dam theres no going back. There is no reversing the stream.

GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER!!!
    Quitter.

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I've decided that Held can make a blunting aura around his spear, so that he can actually fight against you lot and you won't all feel sandbagged against.

Maybe.
    Just use the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Just use the other end.
    You get out of here with that logic of yers.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    You get out of here with that logic of yers.
    Homer: Good evening, Madam. You have been selected by the good people of Slash-Co to reap the benefits of their new Nev-R-Dull knife edge. Here, shake hands with the Slash-Co!

Old Lady: AAAAAHH!

Homer, to self: Handle first. Handle first. Handle first.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Honestly though.

I just thought this was going to be a normal spar. Ishtar was just doing some damage, and then Sarada takes her fuckin' eye.
    It was a slash, not a gouge. I should have been clearer, but she just intended on raking the knife across her eye, maybe leave her with a scar like Yamcha, not jam it into her eye socket.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It was a slash, not a gouge. I should have been clearer, but she just intended on raking the knife across her eye, maybe leave her with a scar like Yamcha, not jam it into her eye socket.
    Ah well, easy enough to fix with writing!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

...man, if Totoma ever found out about Ishtar's Haurvatat ability, he'd probably beg her to teach it to him, given how much of an inconvenience he finds his Saiyan appetite to be.

...man, if Totoma ever found out about Ishtar's Haurvatat ability, he'd probably beg her to teach it to him, given how much of an inconvenience he finds his Saiyan appetite to be.
    I think she mentioned it at one point?

It'd definitely be noticeable though. Zaofan's made all sorts of tasty food, food and Jinzi's provided all kinds of food, but all she's had in two/three days is water, and a single cup of coffee.

Arx Inosaan

I think she mentioned it at one point?

It'd definitely be noticeable though. Zaofan's made all sorts of tasty food, food and Jinzi's provided all kinds of food, but all she's had in two/three days is water, and a single cup of coffee.
    Hm. Is it even a teachable ability, or something gained naturally through her... truth/path?

Hm. Is it even a teachable ability, or something gained naturally through her... truth/path?
    Nah, her Truth is an overarching concept much like Asha'rah's (all things strive), and Ochazuke's (to falter is to die). Basically, through her tutelage she learned her Truth, but the abilities were all stepping stones.

Most of her abilities however, are teachable. Assuming one has the aptitude. Only things she couldn't teach are,
    Xšaθra (Kshatra) Vairya, and a few of her undisplayed abilities.

Though .... There is one Totoma would have a pretty good aptitude at learning.

Arx Inosaan

Nah, her Truth is an overarching concept much like Asha'rah's (all things strive), and Ochazuke's (to falter is to die). Basically, through her tutelage she learned her Truth, but the abilities were all stepping stones.

Most of her abilities however, are teachable. Assuming one has the aptitude. Only things she couldn't teach are,
    Xšaθra (Kshatra) Vairya, and a few of her undisplayed abilities.

Though .... There is one Totoma would have a pretty good aptitude at learning.
    Oh? I'm curious. Send a PM if it's one of those undisplayed ones.