Page 425 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525925 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    What if Zaofan used one of Kami's plants because it was the closest thing around instead of kava, but it had an increased dosage?

And with some in this group, a fairly mild drug would be enough to start another food fight.
    *Totoma and Sarada both drink it, then suddenly...*

This, except with two 80 foot tall laser-apes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You do realize it's not going to stop at just 'a food fight' right.

Though realistically it won't bother Asha'rah, Shiro/Midori, or even Ishtar (at least much), unless the latter drinks far more than she should.
    ...are you saying it'll end in a real fight... or sex?
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I’ll explain the Bleasing if Light a bit more tonight or tomorrow. There are specific reasons Kami offered to teach it to Meagan.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Totoma is going to combined Nevadian Massage techniques with his newly-learned pressure points to become the massage equivalent to Bekon.

Or accidentally discover Nevada Shinken.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Likely a real fight.

Depends on where Sarada, Ishtar, and Nunlil are at the time?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Bleh, need to get this experiment out of the way and have Erosa spar too. Thank gawd for time shenaniganz.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    I’ll explain the Bleasing if Light a bit more tonight or tomorrow. There are specific reasons Kami offered to teach it to Meagan.
    Sounds good. I'm not complaining, but I am curious about it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

*Totoma and Sarada both drink it, then suddenly...*

This, except with two 80 foot tall laser-apes.

And the stick in the fight is actually Korin's Tower!

But yeah, for them I'm sure it's sex. Sex that rocks the lookout, but sex nonetheless.

Or, the other direction too is that it really is just a mild drug, so several characters get to relax and have quieter moments. Or that reactions to the drink differ on a case by case basis - some mild and some, uhhhh... Wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Likely a real fight.

Depends on where Sarada, Ishtar, and Nunlil are at the time?
    Eh, the drug's effects seem to be more calming than... uh, not. For humans, anyway.

I still like the 80 foot tall stoned laser-ape fight idea, though.

Eh, the drug's effects seem to be more calming than... uh, not. For humans, anyway.

I still like the 80 foot tall stoned laser-ape fight idea, though.
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    And the stick in the fight is actually Korin's Tower!

But yeah, for them I'm sure it's sex. Sex that rocks the lookout, but sex nonetheless.

Or, the other direction too is that it really is just a mild drug, so several characters get to relax and have quieter moments. Or that reactions to the drink differ on a case by case basis - some mild and some, uhhhh... Wild.
    ...no, that'd be impossible. Sarada prefers women (and hates halfbreeds) and Totoma prefers shortstack vampires with white hair, red eyes, the patience of a saint, two little sisters, a dead/missing father, and a mother that constantly and blatantly tries to get him to hook up with her eldest daughter.

His tastes are highly specific, and he has thus far not met a woman who fulfills them.

...and also, he hates purebloods.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-02-2018 at 05:20 PM.

...no, that'd be impossible. Sarada prefers women (and hates halfbreeds) and Totoma prefers shortstack vampires with white hair, red eyes, the patience of a saint, two little sisters, a dead/missing father, and a mother that constantly and blatantly tries to get him to hook up with her eldest daughter.

His tastes are highly specific, and he has thus far not met a woman who fulfills them.

Wellp, let this be a lesson to Zaofan never to play matchmaker for either of them, then.

Ignore post.

Retired Overlord

Pfft....thats what you get for having such limitations as "standards" and "taste".

If it lives(and isn't Etrina.....and sometimes even if it isn't living technically) Erosa will hit it. Her strikezone is the only thing bigger then her stomach.

Does she prefer women? Thought she had it for Jack? ... Is Jack a woman?

.... the ultimate gamble.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Pfft....thats what you get for having such limitations as "standards" and "taste".

If it lives(and isn't Etrina.....and sometimes even if it isn't living technically) Erosa will hit it. Her strikezone is the only thing bigger then her stomach.
    Midori: WOOOO! That means I can make Erosa mine!

Shiro: *thinking* I should really tell her that means Erosa is insanely loose, so she'll have to share Erosa with... well, everyone but Etrina. And maybe Etrina if Erosa ever gets in the mood.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis