Page 444 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544944 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    My choices ended up being mostly the same as last time, with one change.
    You going to make me go all the way back and figure out who those were ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah can use them as weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Round 2 with the Red Namekian is going to be amusing.

Red Namekian: My name is Inigo of Namek, you killed my testicles prepare to die.

Asha'rah: If they grew back you will lose them once more.
    OH NO

You going to make me go all the way back and figure out who those were ?
    O-chad-zuke
    Sarada
    Held
    Koorimaru
    Karine

Do note that the amount of interaction I have with a character influences my choices.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-04-2018 at 10:41 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lemme tell you. Sarada succeeded where Ochazuke failed.

Ishtar moved.
    Ochazuke was a younger man yesterday, one month ago.

But wow, that's pretty wild. Would you mind linking me just for ease of reference?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'm shocked I'm the only one who voted for Sasheem. Come on you guys! Don't tell me you don't love his hilarious chaotic evil ways!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

You know, at first I was sad that noone reacted to Midori's sudden toplessness, now I just wish Falcon would respond so we can finish the spar and I can move on from this missed bit.

Or is Asha'rah pulling a sans and just never gonna take her next turn and force Midori to stay in place forever?

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    O-chad-zuke
    Sarada
    Held
    Koorimaru
    Karine

Do note that the amount of interaction I have with a character influences my choices.
    Thank you, for Cthulhu is nothing if not lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke was a younger man yesterday, one month ago.

But wow, that's pretty wild. Would you mind linking me just for ease of reference?
    Yea give me a moment, it spanned several pages.

Found it.

So here's the moment Ishtar goes fully berserk.

Here's the explosion that results from a ghetto beam clash at 115 PL (Ishtar chucked her sword at Sarada's Galick Gun).

The rest of the fight is honestly, I'd say, worth the read.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

It suddenly occurs to me that Sanchin is really hard to write properly. Like, beyond "armour-up," which is rather drab and flavourless. There's a certain quality to it in which words escape me right now.

Goju-ryu a go-go

...hmm might have to make a supplementary post on what U15 Crane Style looks like.

Yea give me a moment, it spanned several pages.

Found it.

So here's the moment Ishtar goes fully berserk.

Here's the explosion that results from a ghetto beam clash at 115 PL (Ishtar chucked her sword at Sarada's Galick Gun).

The rest of the fight is honestly, I'd say, worth the read.
    Man Held spent like...half an hour recovering her precious sword and into the Gallet Gun it goes.

This looks like the hard ending of a really cool fight, I'll be sure to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Man Held spent like...half an hour recovering her precious sword and into the Gallet Gun it goes.

This looks like the hard ending of a really cool fight, I'll be sure to check it out.
    Thankfully the sword should still be in ... most of a piece. Ishtar will just have to summon thing thing again and all should be well enough.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    You know, at first I was sad that noone reacted to Midori's sudden toplessness, now I just wish Falcon would respond so we can finish the spar and I can move on from this missed bit.

Or is Asha'rah pulling a sans and just never gonna take her next turn and force Midori to stay in place forever?

Dude, you posted it today. I've been churning out posts way beyond my usual rate. I'm not at SHR2 speed anymore. Most of the others are in side convos. With all the time warping going on, I'd be surprised if even two people were watching our spar.

Given that I haven't posted at all since Midori went topless, I'm not sure why you think Asha'rah isn't going to react to it. Part of why I haven't posted yet is that I haven't figured out how Asha'rah would react.

Dude, you posted it today. I've been churning out posts way beyond my usual rate. I'm not at SHR2 speed anymore. Most of the others are in side convos. With all the time warping going on, I'd be surprised if even two people were watching our spar.

Given that I haven't posted at all since Midori went topless, I'm not sure why you think Asha'rah isn't going to react to it. Part of why I haven't posted yet is that I haven't figured out how Asha'rah would react.
    ... Well, now I feel like an asshole.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

How many people are we supposed to vote for in the poll?

Please don't go for a breast-rip.

Arx Inosaan

How many people are we supposed to vote for in the poll?
    Five with honorable mentions I guess?

I would just vote, and then list your Top 5 here. Or don't. I don't pay your sub.

Arx Inosaan

Nickname Midori "tranquility"

And then embrace tranquility.

spoilers:
    For a body-slam
    end of spoilers
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.