Page 478 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578978 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    What.....Chou was eating pizza and acting like Sarada problems should be left in sarada hands, and zaofan was grilling the cook for information.(harhar)
    What was she missin?

The middle finger and why Zaofan held them. It was not affection. And the pile? I see Etrina on bottom, and enjoying it.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The middle finger and why Zaofan held them. It was not affection. And the pile? I see Etrina on bottom, and enjoying it.
    Ahhh....Yeah. Etrina might as well be a recluse when it comes to mannerisms like that. Though in the latter case its only slightly more because she wants in then she doesn't quite understand.

And no....having 3-5 fully grown men and woman on top of her is not a situation she'll enjoy. Midori is the one with that personality trait.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    We know that he knows he's really good at fighting, and it's neat to see how he loses himself in the moments where he can prove himself - to the mutual pain of characters that have turned their backs to him. The 'crushing of ants' turn was a rather morbid surprise though.
    Yeah, I realized the insect line kinda struck odd at first to me as well, yet a lot of the mistakes I've made (aka, the unintentional t-king and what not) have ended up making a neat little character concept (or at least in my opinion).

He's a kid caught between a "normal" world and one built countless generations of ancient violence for the sake of survival, so he ends up as someone reckless, savage, and easily gets tunnel vision, yet wants to be heroic.

I've been meaning to write more on the Dino School itself, just to convey on how bizarre and backwards it is, but then again, I've also been meaning to write more on Charco interactions with others and more of his introspection outside of fighting, which I've made some baby-steps with the "Voicemail" post I did a few nights ago.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 03-08-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Jinzi was based a bit off of Magnus, and my desire to have seen Bulma and her massive super science play a bit more of a role. But Falcon has it right, he’s gone from king of the walk to realizing that even his space faring time and billions mean little when someone eats someone else and his geofront gets wrecked.
    It means alot to Held.

Who do you think is going to help him get home?

Retired Overlord

In before Etrina asks for a demonstration and Macey gives her the full tongue in mouth routine before Etrina has to specific without the seduction and spend the rest of the conversation beat red in the corner.

Well looks like we're doing this again

Just for our mutual edification, who's going where during the next campaign split? Might as well compile this in one place

Team Kumite

Sarada
    Totoma
    Charco
    Midori
    Ochazuke
    Jack
    Karine
    Zaofan
    Chuan

Team Strike Force

Chou
    Shiro
    Adam
    Sasheem
    Koorimaru

Team Watchdog/Undecided

Kai
    Ishtar
    Meagan
    Asha'Rah
    Cross-referencing Ishtar's Dream Team:

Tournament

Ochazuke
    Zaofan
    Sarada
    Totoma
    Erosa
    Midori
    Held
    Jack
    Slak
    Charco

Raid

Koorimaru
    Adam
    Meagan
    Etrina
    Shiro
    Chuan
    Kai
    Karine
    Chou
    Sasheem
    Asha'rah

Undecided

Ishtar

Players, where will you be going?
    Last edited by grampagen; 03-08-2018 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Constant revisions!

Brutus should be glad Zaofan decided to abstain out of respect for their host. It gives the Bedlam Boys a fighting chance.

Jinzi actually placed Asha'rah with the Raid.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Held cannot do tournament. His fighting style is all spear based, no weapons are allowed. And Chou was the first to jump onboard with raid.

Held cannot do tournament. His fighting style is all spear based, no weapons are allowed. And Chou was the first to jump onboard with raid.
    It could be that Held doesn't participate in the tournament but ends up going after the Dragon Ball while Battersea is occupied with the fights. Plus, according to Brutus, the monks that populate the island are allied with Battersea.

Boy the Turtle Monks of Kame Island sound like real jerks.

Reminds me, one of these days, I should work on a lore piece about the 5 Animal Styles of Obushi-Sennin. Only ever did any work on Crane and Tiger.

Anybody have a vested interest character-wise in the Turtle, Dragon or Snake schools? Don't want to step on any toes.

His abilities can be used unarmed or with a weapon.

Boy the Turtle Monks of Kame Island sound like real jerks.

Reminds me, one of these days, I should work on a lore piece about the 5 Animal Styles of Obushi-Sennin. Only ever did any work on Crane and Tiger.

Anybody have a vested interest character-wise in the Turtle, Dragon or Snake schools? Don't want to step on any toes.
    Sasheem likely wants to eat them.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    It could be that Held doesn't participate in the tournament but ends up going after the Dragon Ball while Battersea is occupied with the fights. Plus, according to Brutus, the monks that populate the island are allied with Battersea.
    Maybe Ishtar should go to Turtle Island with Held to get the ball/secure it.

Not to mention when Willa shows up.

Eh, they're just lists. The first one I drafted up was done as the characters themselves decided their courses.

Just thought I'd gather both sets of thoughts in one place and see where they overlap.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Man, this is the second time in one (?) day that someone's stopped Sarada from decapitating someone. ;_;
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!