Page 485 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585985 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 16893

O the tail chop prevents minkeynform, stil have zenkai, Gluttony and super sayian.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Ehhh, not really. He'd still have the battlelust & Saiyan appetite, both of which he considers nuisances.
    Easily managed with meditation and the ability to survive on water. Though really, Totoma has less bloodlust than some of the humans.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Hey Cleric... out of curiosity... would the Earth's Dragon Balls be able to, for example, make Totoma fully human or fully saiyan? Or even change his race outright?

Could they make him a corgi?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

* Reading Meagan and Ash Rah. Laughing out loud.* Now she gets that she does the “bad touch.”

It technically wouldn't be sexual assault, since you're not attempting to do sexual things or force the other to do sexual things. It's also not technically assault if it's between two combatants in the context of a war.

Which is basically what the cast is in the middle of.

A war for a Dragon's Balls.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Easily managed with meditation and the ability to survive on water. Though really, Totoma has less bloodlust than some of the humans.
    Totoma's... bloodlust is focused in a certain manner. Specifically, he pretty much mentally redirected it towards Saiyans as a kid, and now it's directed at the Saiyan closest to him.

Himself. Hence his almost complete lack of concern for his own health/life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Tami gets it.

*nods sagely*
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

That's not really bloodlust, then. It's self-hatred that has engendered self-destructive tendencies and a willingness to suffer for the sake of it.

Completely different (worse?) monster.

Arx Inosaan

I mean I suppose bloodlust could aggravate the issue. Like... A bit? And could also be a direct source for self-destructive actions for the sake of victory (berserker) ...

So basically Totoma is a masochist.

Arx Inosaan

That's not really bloodlust, then. It's self-hatred that has engendered self-destructive tendencies and a willingness to suffer for the sake of it.

Completely different (worse?) monster.
    I guess. It was basically an explanation I pulled out of my ass on the spot.

In any case, he does have battle/bloodlust in there. He just keeps it heavily under wraps, because muh Saiyan hatred.

Fantastic Member

So, on the plus side, I'll more than likely be able to post around the 1:00PM-4:00PM PST hours.

Unfortunately, I'll pretty much be completely focused on work after those hours.

So, guess Koori is kinda-sorta-maybe-occasionally here to stay.

I guess. It was basically an explanation I pulled out of my ass on the spot.

In any case, he does have battle/bloodlust in there. He just keeps it heavily under wraps, because muh Saiyan hatred.
    Well, Dragonball is known for asspulls.

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post
    So, on the plus side, I'll more than likely be able to post around the 1:00PM-4:00PM PST hours.

Unfortunately, I'll pretty much be completely focused on work after those hours.

So, guess Koori is kinda-sorta-maybe-occasionally here to stay.
    Hooray!

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Well we be freed from the purgatory of this endless night ?

Say yes.

Yes.

Limit.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

On Totoma’s wish:

Maybe. Have to give it some thought.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    On Totoma’s wish:

Maybe. Have to give it some thought.
    I can understand it not being able to make him a Corgi.

That's DoG-tier power, at least.

Retired Overlord

*is getting the sneaking suspicion that Yun and Dog forgot Erosa was standing right there...and maybe everyone on the lookout.....*

*Gets idea for second skill finally*