Page 514 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 144144645045105115125135145155165175185245646141014 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 16893
    Astonishing Member

Held will have Hyper Nevadian and/or more Shingans.

Kami should call herself Omae wa mou shindeiru
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    You know Chou made a beautiful summary to Midori and how emotions and intelligence is linked.

The flashbacks of how his previous incarnation got screwed in that department.

But the thing that sticks? A big penis joke thing.

In the words of Dean Martin.

“ You see what this crowd likes?”
    Chou Basaraa: Midori, Sarada, having relations, not just sexual ones, is an intimate process that should mean something between partners.

Also Chou Basaraa: Red Oni, you fucked with my head. Now I'll **** you like I fucked my girlfriends I don't really care about. MUH DICK.

Nunlil (or Ninlil):

Chou forgave her for head screwing. But yeah I see point there. And for record he just learned to do the enlarging thing. The ten others got foreplay and moves. Notngigantic penal Cannon.

I think the amusing thing was:

Basaraa: I can take you anywhere, becuase I'm a gentleman.

Nunlil: I'm going to stay with Ishtar, she brings me peace.

Basaraa: Ishtar is boring, something something GIANT FLOPPY DICK.

---

Though, doesn't he have a girlfriend?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Like a screen door on a submarine.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Like a screen door on a submarine.
    I regret nothing.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I regret nothing.
    I am so tempted to make Ishtar and Tasure(from the past) a thing. Totoma must suffer.

Arx Inosaan

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Finding Ishtar's non-reaction to Kai admitting to screwing with death on a massive scale hilarious.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Finding Ishtar's non-reaction to Kai admitting to screwing with death on a massive scale hilarious.
    Was she there for that conversation ?

I lost track of the time shenanigans days ago.

EDIT: Also, if it was before she left Otherworld, she won't be inclined to care much. "I could not do a thing about it, had I wanted to; given my residence at the time." Or some such.

Arx Inosaan

His relationship is a unhealthy one as she is super controlling and working up to breaking up with her. His wish kinda covers it in a benevolent way.

Also.

Have we transitioned to Day 3, or is it still Day 2. I am terribly confused.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    His relationship is a unhealthy one as she is super controlling and working up to breaking up with her. His wish kinda covers it in a benevolent way.
    So he intends to wish away what could be an interesting character development opportunity ?

I SEE.

Arx Inosaan

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Was she there for that conversation ?

I lost track of the time shenanigans days ago.
    She was, indeed.

The healing session you, Sarada, Chuan, and Kai were at would have been the only time that conversation could have happened thus far.
    This signature intentionally left blank.