Page 524 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 244244745145205215225235245255265275285345746241024 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 16893
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's okay, Sarada, we know why you're frustrated... You want to be the filling in an Oni Oreo.
    It WILL happen, dammit 0_o

Though let's be honest. Karine is a national treasure, she's not dying.
    You're damn straight she's not. You can't just let immaculate breast plate like those die off.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Which would eventually lead to this:

Just replace Goku with Sarada and Vegeta with Totoma.
    He becomes a recurring villain.

Every season, there's an epic Sarada vs Totoma fight.

Some suspect he sided with evil because fighting Sarada is too much fun.

Yea, but Ishtar isn't going to train an idiot. Totoma would be much more dangerous than Zamasu by the time Ishtar finished if we went that route.

... Though let's be honest. Karine is a national treasure, she's not dying.
    Totoma: ...but I am an idiot, Miss Ishtar.

Ishtar: Prove it.

Totoma: LOOK AT HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET WITH KARINE.

Ishtar: ...point.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-12-2018 at 06:38 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

No, thankfully.
    It's time to unleash the beast, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held: *unleashes the beast*

Sarada:

NOT IMPRESSED.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-12-2018 at 06:43 PM.

A precedent has been set, yes. Though it's in a way, expected, considering the group is still mostly unfamiliar. It's only been two days.
    There's being unfamiliar with each other, and then there's 'nuke the area where all my new teammates are and hope I kill the enemy so their deaths aren't in vain'.

It's okay, Sarada, we know why you're frustrated... You want to be the filling in an Oni Oreo.
    Well, she could start by helping a confused and curious green gynoid understand the ways of sex.

Because at this point in time, Midori's only viable options seem to be Adam, Sarada, Asha'rah, and Chou. And considering what I know of them, Adam will probably dismantle her, Asha'rah will rip something off, and Chou will probably blow her up.

So, ironically, her safest option is the racist, mass-murdering, slave owning space barbarian.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I still want that awkward talk with Karine and Totoma, the Dog.

It must happen.

IT MUST.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

Sarada:

NOT IMPRESSED.
    Held: *unleashes beast* Pretty impressive, huh Saiyan? *unleashes beast some more*

Sarada: Aw, that's adorable.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Well, she could start by helping a confused and curious green gynoid understand the ways of sex.

Because at this point in time, Midori's only viable options seem to be Adam, Sarada, Asha'rah, and Chou. And considering what I know of them, Adam will probably dismantle her, Asha'rah will rip something off, and Chou will probably blow her up.

So, ironically, her safest option is the racist, mass-murdering, slave owning space barbarian.
    It's too bad Midori's not her type. Sarada likes her women to have plenty of chest armor, of which Midora has none.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I still want that awkward talk with Karine and Totoma, the Dog.

It must happen.

IT MUST.
    It'll happen. We just need to decide if we're gonna time warp to the previous night or wait until after the training session.

Of course, if we do the time warp, it'll make things a bit paradoxical for Midori and Shiro, since they hadn't seen each other the previous night and Shiro was with Karine reading... Though if Sion agrees, we could have Karine leave long enough to engage in said awkward talk before returning to Shiro and refusing to say anything out of embarrassment.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member

Held: *unleashes beast* Pretty impressive, huh Saiyan? *unleashes beast some more*

Held will go even further beyond beast mode.

...Know what, **** it. Challenge accepted.

TOTOMA, LET'S DO IT.

It WILL happen, dammit 0_o
    I mean I'm not saying it better, but ...

It better.

You're damn straight she's not. You can't just let immaculate breast plate like those die off.
    She is a milky skinned Goddess clad in only the finest of breast plating.

Totoma: ...but I am an idiot, Miss Ishtar.

Ishtar: Prove it.

Totoma: LOOK AT HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET WITH KARINE.

Ishtar: ...point.
    In some respects Karine is still waiting. I can only hope her heart isn't broken.

She's far too gentle to deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

Ishtar:

NOT IMPRESSED.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    There's being unfamiliar with each other, and then there's 'nuke the area where all my new teammates are and hope I kill the enemy so their deaths aren't in vain'.
    Also true, but Ishtar got a new arm out of the deal, and lost an ability, and ...

Hmm.

Unless something changes, she's holding off on sex until after Fife is dealt with. Including Jack, and Ishtar two people she plans on sexing up.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

It's too bad Midori's not her type. Sarada likes her women to have plenty of chest armor, of which Midora has none.
    Then Midori will just have to go to Jinzi and request for more chest armor.
    - C.S. Lewis

Sarada's tenth tech:

Unyielding Pride – Battering Ram: The Saiyan whose pride is so unshakeable that not even the highest walls can hold her back! Sarada's sense of pride in herself and her determination becomes a tangible battering ram against any barrier that she comes across. With sufficient effort, she is able to break through shields of any type, provided they are created by a being whose PL is less than twice her own.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Totoma: I MUST PRESERVE HELD'S... do nevadians have nevadian pride? WHATEVER NEVADIANS HAVE

*throws hotdog down hallway*

Sarada: ...what the **** are you doing, mutt?

Totoma: Double. Bacon. Brownie. Hot d--

*Sarada's already down the hallway*

Totoma: RUN, HELD, WHILE SHE'S DISTRACTED BY... wait, that hot dog sounds pretty good. IT'S MINE, BITCH

Held: ...Saiyans. *shakes head*
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-12-2018 at 07:06 PM.

I really feel Jinzi is under appreciated in this game. He's put up with two near-deat outings, having Ishtar lose an arm, having his GeoFront destroyed, losing a ton of money becuase a quarter of the cast is basically the Cookie Monster but with ALL food, having a transport destroyed, watching a manifested Id consume the equivalent of a brillo pad in a toilet ...

And hasn't slept in like, a week?

He just keeps slapping on those super caffiene patches while taking things mostly in stride.

AND IT'S ONLY BEEN THREE DAYS.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan