Page 529 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 294294795195255265275285295305315325335395796291029 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 16893

Sasheem is so pure.

PURE EVIL
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Chou: Indeed. He actually scares me. Me, the one that had a murder monster within.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Sasheem is so pure.

PURE EVIL
    It's kind of endearing to be honest. Like all he's really done is hurt himself, or attack things that need to be attacked/inanimate objects.

It's a wholesome kind of pure evil.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's kind of endearing to be honest. Like all he's really done is hurt himself, or attack things that need to be attacked/inanimate objects.

It's a wholesome kind of pure evil.
    Well, it's not like he doesn't try, but...luck's generally not on his side. And karma generally finds him hilarious.

It is time to make mistakes.

All the mistakes.

Mistakes were made.

Mistakes were made.
    What mistakes? That was a damned good post, means I can't half ass my response as much as normal. I'll respond tomorrow for sure. I may have to punch a grizzy to regain my man card after this.

Mistakes were made.
    Sure did.

Should have just come out the gate with the ol' inflato-dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    What mistakes? That was a damned good post, means I can't half ass my response as much as normal. I'll respond tomorrow for sure. I may have to punch a grizzy to regain my man card after this.
    Trust me, the grizzly will just kill you.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    She considered ripping Midori's breasts off, and only didn't because they were too small. And she still gave Midori a double purple nurple.
    She did not consider anything of the sort. XD That was an OOC joke in the discussion thread. lol.

And the purple nurple is a perfectly respectable, non-limb-destroying combat technique!
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 03-13-2018 at 12:20 AM.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah tries her best to be benevolent towards her friends and allies. It's only with her enemies where she's happy to take the Lego pieces apart.
    I like to think this all stemmed from that one time Erosa beat the crap out of Asha'rah....and she secretly enjoyed it. I mean....almost immediately after Asha started ripping peoples balls and nipples off sooo.....

Someone had a taste of the M and wanted the S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    Oh, no, I'm quite pleased with the post itself. Well, mostly. I mean, I'm never 100% pleased with anything, but...

I have lessened Totoma's suffering a bit, and that is always a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Sure did.

Should have just come out the gate with the ol' inflato-dick.

Trust me, the grizzly will just kill you.
    Totoma: Alright Kari, I'm gonna try out a new technique on you to show you how I feel.

Karine: A bit... odd, but okay.

Totoma: I call it the Expandong technique.

Karine: ...wat

Totoma:

I have a case of Deja Vu in that, what Meagan said, I have a vague memory that one previous RPG character I played said something very similar once.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    I like to think this all stemmed from that one time Erosa beat the crap out of Asha'rah....and she secretly enjoyed it. I mean....almost immediately after Asha started ripping peoples balls and nipples off sooo.....

Someone had a taste of the M and wanted the S.
    Now you guys are just messing with me. XD

Retired Overlord

Now you guys are just messing with me. XD
    *Several arcs in*

Kami: Behold, The threat I have trained you all to face.....the dreaded Galactate Conqueror, Milkamas. They say his 12,000 nipples have never faced defeat.

Asha'rah: *now with 12,000 arms* Hold my Enlightenment.

She did not consider anything of the sort. XD That was an OOC joke in the discussion thread. lol.

And the purple nurple is a perfectly respectable, non-limb-destroying combat technique!
    Could have sworn you did the same IC in the RP thread. Then it was brought into the discussion thread where Midori planned to ask Jinzi for breast enhancement (well, the first time).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis