Page 55 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859651051555551055 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar is against guns.

If he blows himself up again he'll get free ice cream at McD's.
    The ice cream machine broke
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    IDK. Chawn might be an intermediately difficult name to spell, but not too hard.
    Now I wish that he was a big guy. Chawn Strowman would be best.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I am worried if I have Held notice the part where Chanu compliments his style, that I am going to have him monologue about the virtues of Yunikon martial arts.

My breathing intensified as I try to keep this instinct at Bay.

This....

Ultra Instinct.
    Sure, you can hold it back this time. But what will Held do when Chuan praises his style while introducing him to other people?

The ice cream machine broke
    Then he exploded for nothing!

At least he's worth more than one Raditz.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Aw, come on, that's not fair. Held will at least be around Chaotzu's level. Completely useless, but better off than Yamcha.

I legit don't get why Chaotzu didn't become a 'too weak' meme even though he's actually weaker then Yamcha. At lease he has baseball, what does Chaotzu even do these days? Not that I pay much attention to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Ugh....so far behind, and I don't even think anyone noticed I joined up with the dusk group. ;_;

Gotta catch up before I'm ignored completely!
    It's the way of Cleric games. First days are very fast paced posting. Then it slows down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    And Slak comes in to pick up the... slack.

*Puts up a barrier to block the flames and tomatoes*
    *Throws tomato anyway*

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    I legit don't get why Chaotzu didn't become a 'too weak' meme even though he's actually weaker then Yamcha. At lease he has baseball, what does Chaotzu even do these days? Not that I pay much attention to them.
    He didn't get killed by a Saibaman. Yeah, he is weaker, but he got a (useless) heroic sacrifice while Yamcha got Yamcha'ed.

Later, the Android Saga was the final nail in the coffin.
    Last edited by Hazard; 01-06-2018 at 09:06 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

I just released despite being half dead Chou still held his own via strategy against stronger foes. ( Serious help though and second ended in awesome team work.)

The Six:

The other circus performers are the retired Braves. With a dragon ball wish they are unaging.

Bard: The new leader, looks like Chimera Ant King from Hunter x Hunter. Trying hard to motivate Chou for full proteins.

Dan: Thevstrong Man. A twelve foot tall dragon man with a bone mane, strong and quiet.

Rikki: The stunt man, taught Chou Weapon stuff.

Rao: Future teller, one half of a love triangle (because Chou lead characters always have multiple love interests, Witchervstyle.) Calms him down from darkness within.

Mika: Basically Ezra Scarlet. Second half of love triangle. Taught Chou element tricks and how to summon said weapons.

Old Lady Gau: Toph From Avatar, with a mecha suit disguised as a seven foot tall martial arts master. A master of instrument magic.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Kai doesn't like fighting.

Or people who make others fight.

Or people who make things for the purpose of fighting.

He's... probably not going to have a good time here.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Incredible Member

Oh, also a circus performer? Fun stuff.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

He and Sarada will get along just fine.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

But he is the spawn of a tree, Ishtar might like him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Now I wish that he was a big guy. Chawn Strowman would be best.

Sure, you can hold it back this time. But what will Held do when Chuan praises his style while introducing him to other people?
    Before or after the big brawl that begins when every martial arts to present insists their style is the best?

I mean, yeah, Held won't really be bothered by the silly notion that mere terrestrial martial arts can rival his own, but he can't just sit on his ass and posture.

Well, he can. And he will.

Unless you challenge him to the true Navadian Art of taking your money.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It's the way of Cleric games. First days are very fast paced posting. Then it slows down a bit.
    Is that how it goes, these days?

I admit, I'm a bit out of the loop, and past my heyday in terms of RPG's....

Infact, it shames me to come before you all in such poor form.

Nonetheless, in my day, Cleric RPG's were almost constantly a frenzy of posts, with a few, blessed moments of rest. It was like a war.

Admittedly, that was mostly during SHR1 and SHR2, but given that pretty it pretty much seems to have garnered the same level of interest, and people I didn't know even RP anymore came out the woodworks (I'M LOOKING AT YOU GEN.).....

I've already started getting back into the habit of writing decent posts from my phone again, and neglecting my significant other.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong, and then storm has gotten less intense.

IIRC the first two SHR games - asides from being relatively railroaded in structure - started such that their first major arcs spilled into the holiday season.

It was also like 10 years ago when several of us were in college, or perhaps even high school, when the holiday season meant much more time off. Especially for our bloodthirsty GM.

Dunno what's with that look though, I was just kinda lurking in the corner of Downtown and a signup page was created =P

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    IIRC the first two SHR games - asides from being relatively railroaded in structure - started such that their first major arcs spilled into the holiday season.

It was also like 10 years ago when several of us were in college, or perhaps even high school, when the holiday season meant much more time off. Especially for our bloodthirsty GM.

Dunno what's with that look though, I was just kinda lurking in the corner of Downtown and a signup page was created =P

I acknowledge your existence, and as such, I take it as a personal affront when my informants are not entirely sure of your whereabouts.

I am the senate, after all.