Page 550 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 504505005405465475485495505515525535545606006501050 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 16893

Ishtar: JINZI THANK YOU FOR ARM, YOU COME.

Jinzi: ... wat.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Welp.

I'm looking forwards to Kami going off the deep end and how we have to save/kill Kami, while also killing Fife Kami.

Welp, I sense that Totoma and Ishtar's mentor-student relationship about to explode or implode. Maybe both.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

@Noldere: Finally had Slak reply to Kai.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Hey, don't you blame this on Held.

His intentions are pure, and his motives are noble.
    Yeah, but he also attracted a unicorn which is just a fancy horse and horses smell.

I bet the Lookout has horse smell now.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Yeah, but he also attracted a unicorn which is just a fancy horse and horses smell.

I bet the Lookout has horse smell now.
    Crazy Horn smells like Sunshine and Sunflowers!

THE LOOKOUT IS A BETTER PLACE FOR HIS PRESENCE.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Man, Sarada's going to tear Totoma a new one for this. She's going to call every ounce of his manhood into question.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Working on it now.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Man, Sarada's going to tear Totoma a new one for this. She's going to call every ounce of his manhood into question.
    I'm not seeing how that's any different from how she treats him normally.

Astonishing Member

....I think if anything, Held would be intrigued.

He doesn't know Totoma, and he'd want to know what he held in his heart that was so bad that Totoma wanted to lighten the burden of, and that Kami felt it was necessary to pretty much torment herself with.

...He'd probably sympathize, but he wouldn't consider what he did to be the best option.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Kami will never divulge what she did to anyone outside of those in her room.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I have a feeling Ishtar's gonna divulge her remaining fist onto Totoma's face after she finds out.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Welp, I sense that Totoma and Ishtar's mentor-student relationship about to explode or implode. Maybe both.
    This is an interesting spot for Ishtar to be in, really. Honestly depends on how it ultimately effects Kami, and what Ishtar herself can do about it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

No idea how Karine will take it, should she find out anyway. But enough slacking, time to post..something.

Anyday now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    This is an interesting spot for Ishtar to be in, really. Honestly depends on how it ultimately effects Kami, and what Ishtar herself can do about it.
    You know there's only one ending to this...

I have been putting off writing this for a while:

Namek Notes #2

-All Namekians are related. This is due to their method of reproduction. Their genetic structure has considerably less variation compared to other species.
    -All Namekians are descended from the Original Namekian. At least, that is what they believe. Whether such a figure even existed and the exact origins of their race are unknown.
    -Namekians find the night charming as they rarely get the chance to see it.
    -It is unknown where their ability to create Dragon Balls came from. As such there are many stories about it. Some say the Original Namekian defeated a great evil Dragon in combat and bound its power to his bloodline. Others, however, say the great Dragon God came to Namek and entrusted its unruly children to them, so that they may learn to put their powers at the service of others.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile