Page 567 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 674675175575635645655665675685695705715776176671067 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 16893
    Astonishing Member

Held is literally going to chase you down on Unicorn back and trample you.

That's all I want.

I don't care about anything else.

That said, I did consider having it as his version of the stat boosts alot of the characters have just with an animal, but I was unsure.

I'M GLAD YOU AGREE.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held is literally going to chase you down on Unicorn back and trample you.

That's all I want.

I don't care about anything else.
    I don't necessarily want Ocha to punch a gift horse in the mouth, but sounds like you are determined to force his hand.

...ah hell, they got no beef, can't hate.

I suppose he'll have to survive fishing for Majin first lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I don't necessarily want Ocha to punch a gift horse in the mouth, but sounds like you are determined to force his hand.

...ah hell, they got no beef, can't hate.

I suppose he'll have to survive fishing for Majin first lol
    I sorta regret having Held be reasonable, because he can't trample anyone on the tea---

Hmm. Sesheem and Held need to talk with one another an arc or two from now.

Ded parent time

Zhu Bekon
    Race/Species: Human-type Earthling
    Height/Weight: 6'1", 210 lbs
    Power Level: 6,750 (Base)
    149,815 (Tasure & Totoma Oozaru BLT + Full Boar. This is for each, not just for Bekon.)

Style: Inoshishi-Ryū (Boar Style/School)

Techniques

Squeal like a pig - A kiai... that sounds like a pig squeal.

Pork Knuckle - Ki-enhanced punch

Hamonado - Ki tornado

Pork Ball - Big bang attack with a pig-related pun name.

Boar's Tusk - Piercing ki blast.

Pork Chop - Slicing ki blade.

Pig's Trotters - Afterimage technique

Greased Pig - SLIP N' SLIDE

Pig in a Blanket - Shield technique

Razorback - KI SPIKES ER'RYWHERE

Full Boar - Power-up technique.

Whole Hog - Meditative healing/regenerative technique.

When Pigs Fly - Flight technique. Invented by his distant ancestor Pig, the first human to develop the flying technique, and the first to die due to the lack of a landing technique.

Bekon Sandwich - Multi-form, a Tasure favorite.

BLT - Team power-up technique. When fighting alongside either Tasure or Totoma, each has their PL doubled and averaged out between them. With both... tripled. Tasure and/or Totoma must stay within a certain range for this ability to have an effect.

Items:

Nine-toothed Rake -
    With this rake to mark my imperial office.
    When I raise it, fire and light stream forth;
    When I lower it, a snowy blizzard blows.
    It terrifies the Heavenly Generals,
    And makes the King of Hell too quake with fear.
    There is no other weapon matching it on Earth

Special:
    Coo-Ki - An aberration of his family line's ki that allows Bekon to infuse his ki into food to create healing effects and enhance taste, with higher quality ingredients yielding better effects. For some reason, this effect is particularly effective on sweets, such as... cookies.

History: Bekon was born to the Zhu clan, a family founded in ancient times by the legendary Pig, inventor and first casualty of the flight technique, at least on Earth.

From an early age, he displayed outstanding talent, both for fighting and cooking. However, the latter was his passion, and he practiced those skills with a certain level of diligence that fighting couldn't inspire in him.

So diligent was he that, once he was strong enough, he made his way to Kami's lookout (...somehow) in search of new and interesting recipes. And... also to train, one would suppose.

Mostly for the recipes.

As he grew into a teenager, he began to wonder... what sort of other recipes are out there. In space. And so, he ascended past Kami's lookout and into space, searching for even more exotic recipes. And maybe fun guys to fight... maybe.

Out in the cold reaches of the void, he fell in with a group of mercenaries called the Riskbreakers, led by a Nevadian named Voya Voda. As the group needed a cook and Bekon loved nothing more than to cook... it was a match made in heaven. During his time with the Riskbreakers, Bekon would meet a remarkable woman who would later become the love of his life.

Tasure.

It started as many meat-mixing relationships do... with a spar. She, a new prospect, and he... her examiner. While a Saiyan--and an exceptional one besides--she ultimately lost the spar, but impressed Voya Voda enough to sign her on up.

Naturally, being a Saiyan... she loved two things above all else. Fightng and food. And Bekon provided both in great quantities and excellent quality. She loved his strength and cooking ability, and he her fierce determination and passion.

Eventually, Tasure became pregnant and the two made the decision to settle on Bekon's homeworld, Earth. Bekon would retire to start a bakery--and then later, a fullblown restaurant, while Tasure would continue working with the riskbreakers.

When their son was born, they gave him two names. One for each heritage, Saiyan and Earthling. For the Saiyan side, they gave their son the name Totoma, and this would become his public and preferred name. For the Earthling side, they gave him the name Rousong.

Everything was fine until the Threshling Nation attacked. Then Tasure got dead, Bekon got depressed and immersed himself in his work until he ded, and Totoma got tortured, depressed, and is still a virgin at 19.

(Lol. I'll rewrite the end when I'm less groggy/about to go to work-y.)

Other:His entire line of descent, including Totoma, has pig/pork-themed names, as does their ancestral fighting style, the Boar style. As one can see from the Boar style's naming theme, the line also possesses an incredible aptitude for horrible puns.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-17-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

NO! The puns! I can't tolerate them lol
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Other:His entire line of descent, including Totoma, has pig/pork-themed names, as does their ancestral fighting style, the Boar style. As one can see from the Boar style's naming theme, the line also possesses an incredible aptitude for horrible puns.
    [/CENTER]
    Oh, can Zaofan join Totoma on some time travel shenanigans to meet Chef Bekon? Not only will the food be so worth it, but Zaofan's probably old enough to appreciate good dad jokes.

(please recall how we got to torment Held and Sasheem with ... ahem... shitty puns)

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    NO! The puns! I can't tolerate them lol
    If you're not careful, you might be subjected to some harsh pun-ishment.

Retired Overlord

Etrina*at start*: So lets discuss your past and negotiate a compromise for information in a calm and logical proceeding.

Etrina*1 minute in*: YOUR SCUM SUCKING CAVE DWELLING SLIME SWIMMING PARASITE OF A MAGE!

Ishtar: This is not how you negotiate...

Etrina: Quiet! I learned all the proper techniques from crime dramas! This is the part where he breaks until my violent rage and confessions all his secrets....

Ishtar: ....I thought this was a negotiation....?

Etrina: IT IS!! <--------- mixed up negotiate and interrogate in dictionary.

Ishtar: I am trying to help you, but you are blowing your chance to run this 'interrogation'.

>Ishtar has never seen Space Law & Space Order
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I sorta regret having Held be reasonable, because he can't trample anyone on the tea---

Hmm. Sesheem and Held need to talk with one another an arc or two from now.
    I'm starting to realize that someone wanting to 'talk' with Sasheem is the exact same thing as asking to spar with him.

Even if that's not the initial intent, either Sasheem or whoever's talking with him is gonna wanna throw down after a few minutes

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I'm starting to realize that someone wanting to 'talk' with Sasheem is the exact same thing as asking to spar with him.

Even if that's not the initial intent, either Sasheem or whoever's talking with him is gonna wanna throw down after a few minutes
    I should have Erosa have Lunch with Sasheem.

.....yes....that is way worse then talking.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    I should have Erosa have Lunch with Sasheem.

.....yes....that is way worse then talking.
    It probably is something that shouldn't happen without the supervision of at least five other me members of the team. Partially 'cause the food supply would diminish rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    It probably is something that shouldn't happen without the supervision of at least five other me members of the team. Partially 'cause the food supply would diminish rapidly.
    Zaofan of the Kitchen answers the call.

But he would need muscle. He doesn't have nearly the sheer amount of powerlevel needed for such a task.
    Last edited by Cyke; 03-17-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Dear Cleric -- PM sent! Thanks in advance.

Ishtar will likely turn the Vitalmancer loose, to be honest.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Nevermind.