Page 590 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 904905405805865875885895905915925935946006406901090 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    That sounds like Beta talk to me......Are you Beta? Gamma even? ARE YOU OMEGA?!!

Ishtar: ........Yes
    Ishtar: I am Ishtar.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Is Erosa really an alpha when she's only claimed two robots who have no idea how sex works as her concubines?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Is Erosa really an alpha when she's only claimed two robots who have no idea how sex works as her concubines?
    Until someone challenges her authority in a headbutting competition we can't say she isn't. An Alpha does what they want, when they want!

Astonishing Member

Until someone challenges her authority in a headbutting competition we can't say she isn't. An Alpha does what they want, when they want!
    It's like you challenged Ishtar herself to a duel.

That sounds like Beta talk to me......Are you Beta? Gamma even? ARE YOU OMEGA?!!

Ishtar: ........Yes
    Asha'rah: I am the Alpha and the Omega.

*is stared at*

...Is there some context I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I mean if we're using that metric, than Ishtar is the groups only Alpha.

She has the strongest headbutt.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

If we wanna play that game, I suppose by feats the Alpha Male is probably Jack - he fought, what, five people while sleeping - and the Alpha Female is Sarada - walks into kitchen naked, takes someone else's food, falls into territorial squabbles to fight for her mans.

That's assuming pack social dynamics though. Erosa's a strong up and comer that leaves her musk everywhere and tries to hump everything into submission.

*walks into thread*
    *reads*
    *walks out*
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    *walks into thread*
    *reads*
    *walks out*
    The truest Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Should probably give up the quest for Alpha, considering Erosa's only sort of claimed 2/22.

Zaofan has more followers, and he just feeds people.
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    If we wanna play that game, I suppose by feats the Alpha Male is probably Jack - he fought, what, five people while sleeping - and the Alpha Female is Sarada - walks into kitchen naked, takes someone else's food, falls into territorial squabbles to fight for her mans.

That's assuming pack social dynamics though. Erosa's a strong up and comer that leaves her musk everywhere and tries to hump everything into submission.
    Frankly? Zaofan's just happy to be here.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    He's not here to win--He just wants to place.

I can respect that.

That's because Zaofan is a human, not an animal. The instincts of a territorial contender are nothing without the skills of a provider.

Bigger, tougher, stronger, none of that matters; if you can't take the heat, then stay outta the kitchen!

I'd say Ochazuke is the true alpha. Of the group, he's asserted his will the most. Ishtar might place in the running as well, considering she's forced her hand- literally- in almost every fight she's been in.

Arx Inosaan

Of course Ishtar has lost more than she's won, but she's only ever been moved from her path, the once.

Arx Inosaan

Totoma's happy Zaofan's here, too.

Because otherwise, it'd probably be Toto doing the cooking, and that'd be stressful for him, cooking for this group.

Yes, even for Neo-Totoma.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.