Page 610 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 1105105606006066076086096106116126136146206607101110 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Held's ultimate form will be like Ultra Instinct, but instead of dodging attacks, he'll dodge emotions.
    Can't hurt Held if you can't catch him. Even with feels.

Exotic chest armors like Ishtar's need to be cared for constantly to maintain that nice supple sheen and soft purr. And of course, the undercarriage needs to be maintains, also.
    And the best thing about maintaining exotic chest armor like Ishtar's ?

You take care of it, it takes care of you.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Clearly nothing can go wrong with this venom mist-headbutt-decapitation-optic blast combo.

NOTHING.
    Venom Mist won't bother Ishtar.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan is a human who would love the challenge of trying to keep up with the Saiyans in this regard.
    I have noticed that Zaofan shows quite a bit of concern over Sasheem, so he's off to a great start!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    And the best thing about maintaining exotic chest armor like Ishtar's ?

You take care of it, it takes care of you.
    Wait, like healing breast milk?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

>mfw I know

The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Clearly nothing can go wrong with this venom mist-headbutt-decapitation-optic blast combo.

NOTHING.
    Assuming it all gets sold, Ochazuke punched Fife back into the dirt so they can try again if they want to.

Wait, like healing breast milk?
    Well that'd be hilarious.

But no. There's definitely a perk though, is what I'm ultimately getting at.

Big Bird knows.

Arx Inosaan

Venom Mist won't bother Ishtar.
    Sasheem has to think even further outside the box than he usually does to enrage Ishtar. It's tough work, really.

>mfw I know

You sure do.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Assuming it all gets sold, Ochazuke punched Fife back into the dirt so they can try again if they want to.
    Depending, could have all the hits land BEFORE Ishtar knocks him away, though with the force she hit him with, she's more likely to punch through him.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem has to think even further outside the box than he usually does to enrage Ishtar. It's tough work, really.
    Well she's got a specific resistance to things that alter her perception/body/mind ... so.

Arx Inosaan

Eh, I figure Cleric'll sequence it so it makes sense.

Big Bird knows.
    Indeed I do.

Very perky, indeed.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Big Bird knows.
    PM me, so that I too may know this secret.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He might have to risk going after Guza the Duck. Although IIRC Sasheem's been down that road once before.

I have noticed that Zaofan shows quite a bit of concern over Sasheem, so he's off to a great start!
    Eh, don't knock it till you've tried it.

He might have to risk going after Guza the Duck. Although IIRC Sasheem's been down that road once before.
    Yea the duck bit him.

Arx Inosaan

Well she's got a specific resistance to things that alter her perception/body/mind ... so.
    You sure it won't make her like...a lil itchy?

That duck is the one being Sasheem truly fears. There is power in it's bite.

You sure it won't make her like...a lil itchy?
    It might ?

Won't blind her though.

That duck is the one being Sasheem truly fears. There is power in it's bite.
    Yea, Guza nearly killed Kabuto with his butt, then nearly bit off Sasheem's fingers.

Guza is 2/0.

Arx Inosaan