Page 674 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Plot twist: the transports headed to the wrong locations, and now the missions have switched up. Cue the wacky hijinks!
    *Jinzi gets captured, Kami wakes up from her hangover*

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    On the plus side, I have a pretty solid character idea for the next SHR. So that's good. I guess.
    I too have the ideas.

Unfortunately, I also have persistently worsening issues which make the effective expression of such not possible.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Totoma: All I'm hearing is "blow up the transport to give Jack the best impromptu flying/landing lesson ever".

Ochazuke: ...*sighs*

5 Seconds Later:
    *punching saiyans.gif*

...eh one of these days, we'll give Totoma a horrible flashback to remember lol

Retired Overlord

Truly this is the Romeo + Juliet Love Story of our time

....except someone replaced the last part with random excepts from 50 shades of gray.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Between Sarada and Etrina, I think this confirms that Zaofan likes 'em young.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Considering he's 30, pretty much every female who's age is known is much you8nger than him. At least Etrina is of 'legal age'.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Well........funny how these character shifts work. I had originally planned this to be how Asha affects Erosa....but then the opportunity just dropped to have it a nice little character trait for Etrina, one she didn't even know she had suppressed til some drugged water made her like it.

.....truly she is taking her rightful spot as queen of the deviant totem pole.

: Cue the transports mix up. On turtle island.:

Rao: Chou my darlin ing!! : Smoothers him in chest armor.

Latter

Battersea: Hahaha! What are you going to do scrubs! I am the Cham-

: Cue Chou turning all three pearls. Times six. Shirt torn, muscles out and has the lightning aura in eyes and around like Thor.:

Da d-

: Chou teleports infront Of him with a enlarged fist, sends him flying out so far he is a star.:

Cast: Holy ****!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Considering he's 30, pretty much every female who's age is known is much you8nger than him. At least Etrina is of 'legal age'.
    Meagan didn't want him, Ishtar is occupied, Karine is taken, and Etrina and Sarada openly made the first move.

If Zaofan's a sub, he's going to be taken by the ones who control him, I think. Had any of the other women done that (and actually wanted him, unlike Sarada and Meagan), there's a greater chance of that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Well........funny how these character shifts work. I had originally planned this to be how Asha affects Erosa....but then the opportunity just dropped to have it a nice little character trait for Etrina, one she didn't even know she had suppressed til some drugged water made her like it.

.....truly she is taking her rightful spot as queen of the deviant totem pole.
    Zaofan: "Yes, my liege."

Besides, there's the improv adage of, "Yes, and". Which is perfect for a sub if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Though, Totoma thought about the older widows of the Zhu clan going after Zaofan, which I imagine he wouldn't mind, either. He likes having a wide range of choices. A combination of his open-minded personality (hence food and martial arts) and his newfound taste in... subs...

(pun may or may not be intended)

<snip>
    Though, Totoma thought about the older widows of the Zhu clan going after Zaofan, which I imagine he wouldn't mind, either. He likes having a wide range of choices. A combination of his open-minded personality (hence food and martial arts) and his newfound taste in... subs...

Totoma: Hm... you would've made a fine Zhu.

Though, in all seriousness, Totoma was actually planning on setting up Zao with a relative. Gotta snatch up all the talent they can before the food wars happen.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Would Ishtar be the Kenshiro of the Food Wars?

I feel like she would be.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Would Ishtar be the Kenshiro of the Food Wars?

I feel like she would be.
    Depends on whether she can activate mozarella tensei.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Depends on whether she can activate mozarella tensei.
    You are already bread.

*feeds you to Guza*
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Meagan didn't want him, Ishtar is occupied, Karine is taken, and Etrina and Sarada openly made the first move.

If Zaofan's a sub, he's going to be taken by the ones who control him, I think. Had any of the other women done that (and actually wanted him, unlike Sarada and Meagan), there's a greater chance of that happening.

Zaofan: "Yes, my liege."

Besides, there's the improv adage of, "Yes, and". Which is perfect for a sub if you think about it.

Who said Meagan wasn't interested in him? Like Etrina, she just wanted him on her own terms. However, it quickly became clear that there were sparks between Etrina and Zaofan, and Meagan was in no mood to fight over someone or be the one who get's in the middle or becomes a third wheel. She knows her priorities.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'd dare say that Zaofan is the best catch out of all the guys in the cast. A man who can cook won't have to worry about being single for long.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!