Page 694 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 194594644684690691692693694695696697698704744794 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I had fast-forwarded through it, not giving it a thought (also cuz it's C2E2 weekend). Zaofan might have reason to use a pseudonym because he encountered Willa before at the cruise ship, but then again, I don't think she actually saw him or heard his name. Most of the fighting she did there was against Held and Chuan, and by the time Zaofan could join them, she was on the verge of leaving the battle.
    Oh nice. What the heck are you doing here man go hit that autograph line and scoop up some merch lol

I'm not saying it's a necessary precaution, but it may warp the announcer's commentary track a little; like every time Totoma makes a serious play or scores a knockout the first thing you here is someone slapping their head as the pun sinks in.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Use the name Held--No, wait, she doesn't know Held by name, I think.

Use the name Jinzi, just to **** with her.

Jinzi Patloon. She'll get her jimmies rustled and think he was there, but patloon wasn't a typo. MIND GAMES, SON.
    Pinzi Jantaloon.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Oh nice. What the heck are you doing here man go hit that autograph line and scoop up some merch lol

I'm not saying it's a necessary precaution, but it may warp the announcer's commentary track a little; like every time Totoma makes a serious play or scores a knockout the first thing you here is someone slapping their head as the pun sinks in.
    Oh, it's midnight here. While the cosplayers are all sleeping, I'll get their props!

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's worth it for Zaofan to have a pseudonym. Not many people know him, I believe (he's certainly no celebrity).

On the other hand, undercover work usually requires a pseudonym anyway. Like Francis Gruber, Francis Gruber, whose brother Hans died at Nakatomi Tower at the hands of John McClane. He's also related to Simon Peter Gruber from the third movie.

It's not too late for me to have him make a pseudonym, but it better be soon because he's just encountered Samson Belon's daughter for intel.

Oooh, how about "Dixon Gordon Blue?"
    Last edited by Cyke; 04-07-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ...So, the raid is mostly a horrible failure, but they somehow stumble into the Dragonball because--

Oh, wait. Held is going to have other problems, given that he's agreed to try and bring Ocha's girl back alive.
    How are we a failure if we have yet even did anything? And nice if you to bring tiger girl to the light. If I encounter her, I kill her like the others (Especially that golem. The one raider I hate more than Willa herself.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Oh, it's midnight here. While the cosplayers are all sleeping, I'll get their props!

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's worth it for Zaofan to have a pseudonym. Not many people know him, I believe (he's certainly no celebrity).

On the other hand, undercover work usually requires a pseudonym anyway. Like Francis Gruber, Francis Gruber, whose brother Hans died at Nakatomi Tower at the hands of John McClane. He's also related to Simon Peter Gruber from the third movie.

It's not too late for me to have him make a pseudonym, but it better be soon because he's just encountered Samson Belon's daughter for intel.

Oooh, how about "Dixon Gordon Blue?"
    Announcer 1: And with a ruby-quartz shot from half-arena Dixon Gordon Blue makes the save, knocking out "Slim" Jim Snapper!

Announcer 2: Checking in on the replay. Feast your eyes on this folks, it's a three-star blast served hot, straight down the pipe!

Announcer 1: Dee-licious, Tom! Back to Mizz Balon live at courtside!

Balon: Thank you Chuck, looks like Jim just couldn't cut the mustard, he's gotta be salty about this one.

Announcer 1: And with a ruby-quartz shot from half-arena Dixon Gordon Blue makes the save, knocking out "Slim" Jim Snapper!

Announcer 2: Checking in on the replay. Feast your eyes on this folks, it's a three-star blast served hot, straight down the pipe!

Announcer 1: Dee-licious, Tom! Back to Mizz Balon live at courtside!

Balon: Thank you Chuck, looks like Jim just couldn't cut the mustard, he's gotta be salty about this one.
    Totoma: These... these puns, they've awakened my true power.

The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

You thought it was Zurvan, but it was ME, Dio !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I am rather proud of "Canines of Tremendous Warmth".

Arx Inosaan

It should be noted that Zurvan isn't going anywhere near the competition itself.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I am rather proud of "Canines of Tremendous Warmth".
    Zurvan: *Bites in, finds it is not canid and only somewhat warm* NANI?!

(...the cracks are food poisoning. Of the soul!)

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma: These... these puns, they've awakened my true power.

*Yaranaika Blanco*
    Tom: From downtown it's the Kiho from Capital City's hometown hero!

Chuck: With the assist from KC and the Twin Snakes, the tag-team's got 'em in a twister!

Tom: Bring the pair up on the Jumbotron! Oh, that's a handful to contend with!

Chuck: You can say that again, Tom, a handful and a half, they're getting smothered!

Tom: And Capital City's boy dropped his balls! Check the splash damage on that one, my god!

Chuck: He's come at last! The Just Saiyan! He's cleared the mountaintop and cut across the valley! The Just Saiyan!

Tom: We are indeed, Chuck, heck if I could get abreast of the-

Balon: CUT TO COMMERCIAL.

Ha ! It writes itself.

His current look (minus the face), is also a node to another Cleric game, Lost Sabers.

--

More seriously, Sandyman has provided a nice opportunity to acquaint everyone with Zurvan before Ishtar has a chance to say anything. Time will only tell if this is a wise decision.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    How are we a failure if we have yet even did anything? And nice if you to bring tiger girl to the light. If I encounter her, I kill her like the others (Especially that golem. The one raider I hate more than Willa herself.)
    Held isn't really likely to bring the 'Capture' request up to the others, until he thinks the situation is such where they can afford such a luxury.

It's a request he himself agreed to, so it would be a bit much to use his power to make the others pull their punches and possibly throw them off their game against a dangerous opponent, before they even fight her.

Ochazuke didn't even feel comfortable making the request, and admitted it was improbable, and Held admitted as much when he accepted the request. Helds main goal is the dragonball, with capturing Kenshiko if they can do it without risking their own lives too much.

Keep in mind, she is a blood thirsty sadist, so she's not the kind of opponent that Held should tell the others to hold back on, outside of when the situation turns in their favor. But, I imagine Held will disclose that information to whoever ends up fighting her, assuming he doesn't go to that battlefield personally since it is pretty relevant to his intrest.

Fun stuff, grampagen.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Cleric this is a bit OCD of me, but can we have a name please?

Never!

Marron Balon.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Tom: From downtown it's the Kiho from Capital City's hometown hero!

Chuck: With the assist from KC and the Twin Snakes, the tag-team's got 'em in a twister!

Tom: Bring the pair up on the Jumbotron! Oh, that's a handful to contend with!

Chuck: You can say that again, Tom, a handful and a half, they're getting smothered!

Tom: And Capital City's boy dropped his balls! Check the splash damage on that one, my god!

Chuck: He's come at last! The Just Saiyan! He's cleared the mountaintop and cut across the valley! The Just Saiyan!

Tom: We are indeed, Chuck, heck if I could get abreast of the-

Balon: CUT TO COMMERCIAL.
    Totoma after... the above.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.