Page 737 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737738739740741747787837 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 16893
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    With the Asset inert, Adam moves on the base, adopting a quadruped form. It's matrix reaches out, scanning for bioenergy sources, the strongest of which should be the rest of the team. There, three together, emitting class 4 flares consistent with combat. It runs faster, bounding over roof tops. Hold on Shiro, I'm coming, I'll handle it now. It supposed a moment of concern for the meatbags would also be appropriate. Leaping off a roof, Adam forms into a solid titanium spike, tipped with Eva's alien metal, and plunges down at Kenshiko at a velocity that defies physics. "The Circle Screams!" It resumes humanoid form, pulling itself out of the impact crater, masked by clouds of dust. "Retreat is advisable, organic. You have never faced anything like me before."
    Adam is /this/ close to being best boyfriend in DBM.

OK, I'm done now

In spite of being rough around the edges, I hope everyone had a decent enough time of it. It's been a privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Adam is /this/ close to being best boyfriend in DBM.
    Hmm...

*affixes Deputy GM hat for one last note to the Boss*
    Last edited by grampagen; 04-15-2018 at 02:43 AM.

Astonishing Member

All I know, is that Ochazuke owes Held a beer.

My boy got his ass beat. He don't have no regen, so he's going to need a nap once they get home.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The robot was destroyed....the tin can was down! Sasheem would've kicked the thing if he could. Instead he settled on throwing it's remains sky high and blasting them apart.

The others were bow engaging with a woman whose stance seemed somewhat familiar, but he would join them later. He had decided to tag along on this mission for one reason and one reason only. And he was hampered in his goals by the soldiers and their stoopid machines...but no longer.

Sasheem stretched his arms once more to the top of the lamppost he had used in his slingshot attack on the mech and perched atop it, balancing carefully as he activated Naga Palm.

The hand on his back feeding him a handful of chocolate from the pool he made earlier Sasheem's other six hands began to glow. "SAMEHADA!' he shouted as the energy blades erupted from the ground on a course for the Raider base. "SAMEHADA!" he shouted again, as another one sped off on another direction.

He then fired one, after another, after another, in the hopen of reducing the Raider base to a smoldering pile....though hopefully not without a few kabooms.

Sasheem would do this until he ran sout of energy...or he got bored. So long as he wrecked everything in sight, it wouldn't matter much. And the birds eye view he'd gotten from the lamppost was as great idea!

Sasheem looked towards where his allies fought the woman, who he now had figured to be a Dodonpa. He tossed a Samehada there as well. Maybe it'd help them, maybe it'd hurt....he didn't quite care at this point as long as he could have his destructive fun.
    I'm deeply amused that Sasheem sees everyone fighting and is like "NOPE. THIS WAS THE DEAL. SMASH ALL IN SIGHT." no fucks given.

He's the real MVP.

Damn, Sasheem finally gets his destruction on....and the base is evacuated.

Astonishing Member

Blue Balls of Destruction.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    OK, I'm done now

In spite of being rough around the edges, I hope everyone had a decent enough time of it. It's been a privilege.

Hmm...

*affixes Deputy GM hat for one last note to the Boss*
    Good job, fun times.

I mean, other than Held kicking someone to death. The dead person probably didn't have a good time.

I'm deeply amused that Sasheem sees everyone fighting and is like "NOPE. THIS WAS THE DEAL. SMASH ALL IN SIGHT." no fucks given.

He's the real MVP.
    There's winning and then there's making goddamn sure you won so everyone'll know it.

Sasheem's a fan of the latter.

All I know, is that Ochazuke owes Held a beer.

My boy got his ass beat. He don't have no regen, so he's going to need a nap once they get home.
    Ochazuke: *wakes up from his offscreen nap atop Turtle Island Mountain, misses Willa Rautt entirely* ...I know now why you shrug. But it is something I can never do.

He'll get that Spike Hammer for you, don't worry.

Sasheem: Samehada! *destroys Dragonball*

Koorimaru: WHAT THE FU- *hard cut*

And that's how the Majin saved the world. Yep.

...Imma pass out now, might cya tomorrow, probably should take a break haha

Meagan needs better techniques, not boring ones. I'm a bit jealous over the creativity of some that I've seen.

Oh, and grampagen, you really did do a very good job of GMing, sorry for being hard on you.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

**** it. I'm doing the thing.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Meagan can't respond because she lost her communicator when her ear was damaged. The others will have to.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Yes there is a side effect to double dipping Aeshma.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yes there is a side effect to double dipping Aeshma.
    Is it having a meat market mix tape put on repeat in your head?
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.