Page 822 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 322722772812818819820821822823824825826832872922 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Introducing Grill Master Charco! With realistic kung-fu grip action!
    The upgraded technique gives him a pair of crocs with sandals, and a crew cut.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Universe 15's God of Destruction Scoobeerus and his Angel Velmiskey.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Not quite, though that is amusing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sorry for the late response, Sub. I sort of... fell asleep yesterday.

For 12 hours.

>_>
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    End of Arc 1 Power Levels (everyone healed up). This is pre-time skip.

Adam: 500

Asha’rah: 575

Chou: 450

Chuan: 450

Etrina: 475

Erosa: 475

Held: 550

Ishtar: 550

Jack: 600

Karine: 475

Koorimaru: 500

Meagan: 550

Midori: 525

Ochazuke: 525

Charco: 535

Kai: 400

Sarada: 550

Sasheem: 600

Shiro: 485

Slak: 510

Totoma: 575

Zaofan: 510

Nunlil: 500
    I'm happy to have Asha'rah hovering around this tier.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Sorry for the late response, Sub. I sort of... fell asleep yesterday.

For 12 hours.

>_>
    Nah, it's cool dude. Hope you got the rest you desperately needed.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Everyone thought Vocado died during his fight with Glacier. He actually died three years later from massive brain freeze.
    It is well known that the OHOHOHOHO and KYOOOOOOO sounds Arcosians make are actually a defense mechanism against being eaten, because they taste like delicious ice cream. Back in the day, Saiyans actually referred to them as "Freezy Pops."

In fact, most of Arcosian-Saiyan history is a conflict of evolution and counter-evolution--an eternal dance where the prey becomes predator and vice-versa. Soon, the pendulum will swing again... but in which direction?

*it's revealed that Totoma is still a virgin*

Tasure:

That's ...

I mean.

Karine must be just as pissed.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That's ...

I mean.

Karine must be just as pissed.
    While she's willing to progress things faster with Toto than she would be with others, she's not actually ready, as far as I know. And Toto doesn't want to push the matter too hard.

Toto, thanks to a weird quirk of his halfbreed biology, is, sexually, more like a female Saiyan than a male Saiyan. Assuming sub went with the "Males are focused on training/fighting, so the females need high(er) libidos to actually keep the species going" thing, anyway.

While she's willing to progress things faster with Toto than she would be with others, she's not actually ready, as far as I know. And Toto doesn't want to push the matter too hard.

Toto, thanks to a weird quirk of his halfbreed biology, is, sexually, more like a female Saiyan than a male Saiyan. Assuming sub went with the "Males are focused on training/fighting, so the females need high(er) libidos to actually keep the species going" thing, anyway.
    Ah , well that's understandable.

Arx Inosaan

It is well known that the OHOHOHOHO and KYOOOOOOO sounds Arcosians make are actually a defense mechanism against being eaten, because they taste like delicious ice cream. Back in the day, Saiyans actually referred to them as "Freezy Pops."

In fact, most of Arcosian-Saiyan history is a conflict of evolution and counter-evolution--an eternal dance where the prey becomes predator and vice-versa. Soon, the pendulum will swing again... but in which direction?
    LOL Now I'm going to have Sarada call Koorimaru "Freezy Pop" from now on. Also, she's going to imitate his laugh, purposefully poorly, no less than a dozen time.

*Also makes plans to inquire of the origins of the Arcosian treat "Chunky Monkey" ice cream*
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

That's the plan, I just need to get around to writing that up in a way that's coherent. Probably this weekend.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Thinking of having Midori download swordsmanship into her 'mind' and start wielding a sword to go with her energy sword.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

If you've got ideas on how to start the sidestory with Midori, lemme know. I'm rather short on time to mull such things for the next few weeks. Exams are coming, and then I'm going to see my parents for the first time in years.