Page 833 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 333733783823829830831832833834835836837843883933 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I’ll need to know, roughly, who’s going to be training for this six months and how seriously. Not the exacts, but just a general idea.

I know Meagan and Kai will be researching, and I know a few others have other things to do, but I need to know the basics so I can do post-time skip PL increase.
    I will need to PM you.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I’ll need to know, roughly, who’s going to be training for this six months and how seriously. Not the exacts, but just a general idea.

I know Meagan and Kai will be researching, and I know a few others have other things to do, but I need to know the basics so I can do post-time skip PL increase.
    At what point can Meagan learn about Kaio-ken? During the time-skip or after? She will be training very hard as well as researching and helping Eva out around the Lookout.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-28-2018 at 03:18 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada will be training three months on Earth and then three months on Vocado, pretty seriously since she wants to surpass Tasure. Also, she'll be returning to Earth to spend a day in the room of time and spirits once its ready.
    Tasure: *laughs in 'the girl thinks being trained by Vocado yielded no gains'*

Also, Sarada is too young for the Room of Time and Spirits.

21 year drinking age, even on Vacado.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Totoma, once he, er... gets certain things out of his system (>_>), will be training with Tasure, definitely.

Well, getting his ass royally whooped repeatedly by Tasure.

Just like old times. ;_;

I've yet to speak to Sion today, but she'd be willing to train Karine, too... or actually anyone that wants it, really.

Charco will be training pretty seriously, further straining his relationship with his parents and possibly dropping out of school.

Also, his birthday will be occurring during the timeskip. He will be having a birthday cake made of steak.

... This is all serious.

EDIT: Also,not sure if this changes things, but ontop of his solitary training and the usual under Tyranno-sensei and occasional visits to Eva, he'll training with a few others, such as Ochazuke, Totoma, and Tasure.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 04-28-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Before I answer this, I must ask; how allowed is Sasheem to roam the Earth without any supervision?
    Oh, he’ll be kept under observation. Minor things, sure, he can get away with. Killing, not so much.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    At what point can Meagan learn about Kaio-ken? During the time-skip or after? She will be training very hard as well as researching and helping Eva out around the Lookout.
    She’ll discover where to learn it from during the time skip or towards the end of it. Maybe even learn the basic form (x1) before hand.

She won’t have mastered it for sure.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

She’ll discover where to learn it from during the time skip or towards the end of it. Maybe even learn the basic form (x1) before hand.

She won’t have mastered it for sure.
    It should be noted that there's no difference between Kaioken and Kaioken x2, since Kaioken by itself already doubles power. Though I suppose you could retcon is so that the basic Kaioken is 1.5x.

Also, based on the gains the group got during the past week... tbh, even if their gains halved during the timeskip, that'd still result in each of them having, like... 5,000 to 6.5k pl.

>battersea trains for entire life, reaches 450 PL, needs Tree of Might drugs to breach a thousand
    >buncha kids and some old coots train for half a year, become stronger than Nappa and probably 99% of U15 Saiyans

Kek
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 04-28-2018 at 03:32 PM.

I imagine Jack will be training with Sarada at least while she's on earth, and maybe follow her to Vocado. Regardless he's going to be training a seriously as possible, including asking either Jinzi or Slak for a new weighted jacket.

Actually I have to ask Hazard, but Jack wants to follow Slak up for instruction on controlling his energy as well. He was very impressed by the Namekian's performance during the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    It should be noted that there's no difference between Kaioken and Kaioken x2, since Kaioken by itself already doubles power. Though I suppose you could retcon is so that the basic Kaioken is 1.5x.

Also, based on the gains the group got during the past week... tbh, even if their gains halved during the timeskip, that'd still result in each of them having, like... 5,000 to 6.5k pl.

>battersea trains for entire life, reaches 450 PL, needs Tree of Might drugs to breach a thousand
    >buncha kids and some old coots train for half a year, become stronger than Nappa and probably 99% of U15 Saiyans

Kek

That's how Toriyama does things!

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post

That's how Toriyama does things!
    Yeah, pretty much.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I imagine Jack will be training with Sarada at least while she's on earth, and maybe follow her to Vocado. Regardless he's going to be training a seriously as possible, including asking either Jinzi or Slak for a new weighted jacket.

Actually I have to ask Hazard, but Jack wants to follow Slak up for instruction on controlling his energy as well. He was very impressed by the Namekian's performance during the tournament.
    If he stays on Vocado for any length of time, he'll might garner some respect for being so strong. Of course, if he runs into the wrong person, he's in trouble, but that might be few and far between if people find out he's a guest of Maiz's.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

But then again...

Goku went from about 8k Pl to ~90k PL in a few days.

Then to 3mil in a few hours from a zenkai.

And then to 150mil by dying his hair and putting in contacts.

So...

Yeah.

400-600 to 5-6.5k in half a year is positively tame.

Incidentally, if Jack's gonna be training with Sarada, that means that he's going to be training with Tasure by proxy, since Sarada will probably try to squeeze as much Tasure-time out of her time on Earth as possible.

Oh, he’ll be kept under observation. Minor things, sure, he can get away with. Killing, not so much.
    Alright. Well, as for training goes...Sasheem is going to continue trying to find a way to crack that toilet on his own. He might ask Jinzi where he obtained the red gem since wherever it was found might have answers.