Page 843 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 343743793833839840841842843844845846847853893943 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So you're admitting that you're going to try ... Dragon it out?
    I have to stay conscious of the timeline. I'm week-minded.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Smell that ladies? That thick, flowery musk you smell means Jack Knave is off the market. Even dream of trying anything (kiss, flirt, say hello) and you'll have a pissed off Saiyan Elite to deal with.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Feeling sick today. I'll try to get some writing in tonight but thoughts don't come so well in a fever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Smell that ladies? That thick, flowery musk you smell means Jack Knave is off the market. Even dream of trying anything (kiss, flirt, say hello) and you'll have a pissed off Saiyan Elite to deal with.
    Tasure: *sees Jack* ...well hello there, handsome.

Sarada: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFF... wait, would this count as mating-by-proxy? Hmmm...

Totoma: *too distracted by vampire waifu to be weirded out by this*
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Feeling sick today. I'll try to get some writing in tonight but thoughts don't come so well in a fever.
    Feel better soon, gen! Rest up, sleep well.

Thanks to Aka Manah, Ishtar doesn't need to touch Jack. Which will itself, end up causing some amusing interaction.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I do have something to post regarding the time skip, but not yet. Need time to work it out.
    I don't have much planned for Held for the day, if you wish.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Thanks to Aka Manah, Ishtar doesn't need to touch Jack. Which will itself, end up causing some amusing interaction.
    LOL I was planning on having Sarada sex Jack up a lot over the next three months to get it all out of her system.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    LOL I was planning on having Sarada sex Jack up a lot over the next three months to get it all out of her system.
    *Ishtar is meditating, only for her eyes to snap open in mild annoyance, as the currently unwanted pleasure of mating washes over her*

Ishtar: ... There they go again. This was a mistake.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I don't have much planned for Held for the day, if you wish.
    If he is still on the lookout, or if there is a way to contact her there ... I mean, sure I wouldn't mind some interaction.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

If he is still on the lookout, or if there is a way to contact her there ... I mean, sure I wouldn't mind some interaction.
    Time is a construct.

In my personal time line, this could be after Held talks to Ochazuke, but before he leaves with Jinzi, who went to take the Raiders to the world goverment.

Admittedly, Ishtar could have worded it better.

But words of an emotional sort are not her strong suit. Period. Period!

Arx Inosaan

Huh, Aka Manah and the "love" level of Kizuna are actually pretty similar in their effect, though obviously not exactly.

Totoma ran off before Tasure could warn him and Karine about it. They have no idea what's in store for them.

Oh dear.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Time is a construct.

In my personal time line, this could be after Held talks to Ochazuke, but before he leaves with Jinzi, who went to take the Raiders to the world goverment.
    And before she talked to Zaofan, or after it doesn't really matter much.

You can start here if you want.

After her talk with Zaofan, Etrina and Erosa Meagan entered the building, but stayed just inside the doorway, looking out onto the plaza. The others were getting ready to leave, but for her, this would be her new home for at least several months if not longer.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-30-2018 at 04:12 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Huh, Aka Manah and the "love" level of Kizuna are actually pretty similar in their effect, though obviously not exactly.

Totoma ran off before Tasure could warn him and Karine about it. They have no idea what's in store for them.

Oh dear.
    I think the only notable difference is that the combat effect differs. And it the passive effect might be slightly more pronounced with Aka Manah.

If someone was to stab Ishtar in the leg, for example, Sarada would feel most of that pain. Which is why it's a Daeva, not a spenta. All the Daeva abilities have serious drawbacks save one.

Arx Inosaan