Page 921 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 4218218719119179189199209219229239249259319711021 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Man I gotta work on my conveyance lol

Essentially Ochazuke was attempting to burn away the energy that was binding Zaofan's mind. He left him hooked up to spare him from the psychosomatic trauma that may likely occur from pulling the plug so abruptly, and also in an effort to get him to notice something was horribly wrong. It was his hope that from there perhaps Zaofan could have alert the others.

But we're here now. Time to unplug some peeps!
    I think I got half of that -- the fiery burning landscape and the white noise (revised, due to Cleric's edit) of his name being repeated evoking the binding energy around him, but the programming was pretty strong.

I wasn't sure how to affect Zaofan trying to alert the others more than his feeble attempts at getting to Jack, Erosa, Sarada, and Etrina, with Etrina maybe being the most successful. But I also wasn't sure how to proceed since Etrina, Erosa, and Zaofan were kicked out together via word of god (Cleric).

Edit: the first twenty seconds of this is Ochazuke calling Zaofan:

The Flame is Good!
    Last edited by Cyke; 05-11-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I think I got half of that -- the fiery burning landscape and the white noise (revised, due to Cleric's edit) of his name being repeated evoking the binding energy around him, but the programming was pretty strong.

I wasn't sure how to affect Zaofan trying to alert the others more than his feeble attempts at getting to Jack, Erosa, Sarada, and Etrina, with Etrina maybe being the most successful. But I also wasn't sure how to proceed since Etrina, Erosa, and Zaofan were kicked out together via word of god (Cleric).
    Yeah, it's all good lol. GM always gets the right-of-way.

Besides the real threat's barely been unveiled. Hold on to your butts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hey, eating Isthar won't supply Sarada with the proper amount of nourishment ;p
    True.

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Oh no! Sarada will be a dried out husk by the time anyone finds her ;_;
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The thought of grilled snek will keep her sustained until she's released.

You know.

This arc has barely stared, and it's already gone from really good, to "sorta not good", to "well Ishtar's gonna suffer again".

I really feel like it was always meant to be a campaign of pain and suffering for her. Which is wonderful. I had almost lost hope for the upgraded Aeshma.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The thought of grilled snek will keep her sustained until she's released.
    Ocha just fired up the barbecue - of the mind - again.

...and how long has Jack been without a cigarette, this may go from bad to worse.

Oh yea. He needs his smokes, huh.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You know.

This arc has barely stared, and it's already gone from really good, to "sorta not good", to "well Ishtar's gonna suffer again".

I really feel like it was always meant to be a campaign of pain and suffering for her. Which is wonderful. I had almost lost hope for the upgraded Aeshma.
    Aren't Meagan and Erosa like, right there?

Conditions vary in their current ability to assist but, y'know?

I feel so invisible right now......
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Adam was mildly aroused by her naked antics, it won't let her die.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

No no, I'm speaking more about the eventual realization that she's sort of shot herself in the foot by falling in love.

Besides, I don't think Ishtar's told anyone to not help ? She's just sort of plodding along regardless of what's happening around her because her focus is on saving Asha'rah/Sarada.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

.....someone be touching my metal monk......

Can I assume that the draining effect got her magicite heart charges as well? Or is this perhaps goahead for Magicite liftoff.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam was mildly aroused by her naked antics, it won't let her die.
    So you admit it.

Arx Inosaan

Someone had better go find Sarada.....
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.