Page 929 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 4298298799199259269279289299309319329339399791029 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 16893

Curious as to alternate future Jinzi and alternate future Etrina got involved, also what happened to Eva and Kai, and did they take anyone else? Are there any more slave ships carrying more people from Earth on them? Or was it just this group?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I told my husband, the retired Lawyer and he also sends his regards. Best wishes on your career.
    Cheers to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So if I kill someone, will you be able to give me legal advice ?
    I could. But that would make you my client, and I'd have to litigate in Alaska. Not doing that pro bono.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Congrats indeed. May your exploits in the world of Trial by Combat be successful.
    The pen is mightier than the sword! *Gets chopped in half*

Fair enough.

I'll just stick with Harvey Bearnstein.

It's a Grizzly.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Okay, so I have to leave for a couple of hours. Assume Slak tells you everything he finds out about the ship whether the goblin lives or dies.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Okay, so I have to leave for a couple of hours. Assume Slak tells you everything he finds out about the ship whether the goblin lives or dies.
    Okay with me.

Retired Overlord

Welp....if its ok with the rest of ya, Etrina gonna fight fire with fire and get back some of her ki with a good old soul lunch.

....they have nobody to blame but themselves and sweet irony.

Edit: Hell......When I think about it, once she goes full vitalmancy....etrina is doing the spiritual version of what Erosa does physically.

Its the ultimate Cleaner duo, one eats the souls the other eats the bodies.
    Last edited by MrSandman; 05-12-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Tami, I'd assume by this point Asha'rah is with the group, primarily because of the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    By this point everyone can sense each other and can meet in the corridor.

Also made a post to the effect that Ishtar waits for Asha'rah to rise before meeting up with everyone, besides.

That Falcon is busy IRL is the main reason for the lack of response.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Tami, I'd assume by this point Asha'rah is with the group, primarily because of the following:

Also made a post to the effect that Ishtar waits for Asha'rah to rise before meeting up with everyone, besides.

That Falcon is busy IRL is the main reason for the lack of response.
    Okay, I had assumed she wasn't, my mistake.

Will be heading out soon? Or is there something else we need to do first?

Astonishing Member

Note to self: When Held goes quasi bad guy and captures the team for money--Which is actually a roundabout way to make them overthrow a hostile dictator without having to ask and/or pay them his portion of profits-- make sure not to strap them to any devices and make them think anyone on the team is dead.

They seem to especially dislike when that happens.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Fun fact I just tallied up: Over the last, let's call it thirty years, 81% of the Saiyan race has been at least somewhat peaceable. This includes Ruco, Pepe, Turrip, and Langal for the most part. The only parts of the overall populace that are lagging behind are Vocado, which is well on its way, and Callion.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

One of Totoma's first stops on his roadtrip was Ruco, actually.

Don't recall when Sarada left, but there... may have been overlap.

I can only imagine how popular he was, with his 10,000 PL and jagam-inflicted battle scars, which I... imagine are considered attractive by saiyans, since they show battle experience.

Nevanlinna also went there, and being propositioned so much is part of the reason she doesn't like saiyans, particularly the females. It was flattering at first, but after the 100th "we'll bang, ok?" of the day, it starts to grate on one's nerves.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Nevanlinna is obviously not open to the finer things of life.

Like orgies.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    One of Totoma's first stops on his roadtrip was Ruco, actually.

Don't recall when Sarada left, but there... may have been overlap.

I can only imagine how popular he was, with his 10,000 PL and jagam-inflicted battle scars, which I... imagine are considered attractive by saiyans, since they show battle experience.

Nevanlinna also went there, and being propositioned so much is part of the reason she doesn't like saiyans, particularly the females. It was flattering at first, but after the 100th "we'll bang, ok?" of the day, it starts to grate on one's nerves.
    We'll say there was some overlap. We'll also say that Avoca propositioned Totoma before she realized he was a half-breed (she has a thing for people who are stronger than her).

Also, that's a legit reason to hate someone. I imagine Neva gets propositioned a lot, which is the real reason why she wears such ill-fitting armor.

Like orgies.
    Also, this. There's always room for one more in the Sarada x Jack x Ishtar threesome that will actually happen in-game at some point.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    We'll say there was some overlap. We'll also say that Avoca propositioned Totoma before she realized he was a half-breed (she has a thing for people who are stronger than her).

Also, that's a legit reason to hate someone. I imagine Neva gets propositioned a lot, which is the real reason why she wears such ill-fitting armor.
    Clearly, Sarada would've heard about this, but brushed it off because of course halfbreeds--especially ones named Totoma and with a mate suspiciously similar to Karine--can't get that strong. It's unpossible.

UNPOSSIBLE

Like orgies.
    Also, this. There's always room for one more in the Sarada x Jack x Ishtar threesome that will actually happen in-game at some point.
    This is a terrible idea and you know it.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.