Page 943 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 4438438939339399409419429439449459469479539931043 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Must have missed a birthday post.
    It was mentioned in regards to Meagan's new armor, the one she got from Jinzi as a Birthday present [also when I mentioned the same and I have the same birthday].
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

List Update

Meagan's age has been changed to 22 (had a birthday)
    Ishtar's Age has been corrected to display profile age
    Ishtar's Style has been corrected
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I need to see about fixing up the group's banner image as well. A thing for later...
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

List Update

Thanks. It's not easy keeping up with this, I've had experience doing it myself in the past with other games.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Update:

List Update

Added Enoki to GM NPC List
    /limit

Arx Inosaan

OK, let's get caught up real quick. Inquiry time:

1. Did the foraging party ever find any actual food besides what Jinzi had in his Capsule fridges?
    2. Has the party secured a means to transport to move some 30-ish people off this planet?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    OK, let's get caught up real quick. Inquiry time:

1. Did the foraging party ever find any actual food besides what Jinzi had in his Capsule fridges?
    2. Has the party secured a means to transport and leave some 30-ish people off this planet?
    1. Foraging party (save erosa) got distracted by a nearby destroyed Saiyan colony that, initially, appeared to be the colony Jagam destroyed at the beginning of arc 2. Turned out that it was the target of a Junzo slaving run.
    2. Jinzi and Adam are working on it, I think.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Thank you. Hmm...what to do, what to do...

Has an Oni ever died in Dragonball?

Arx Inosaan

They've mostly been relegated to doing odd jobs for King Yemma like sweeping Snake Way and putting souls through a laundromat.

One of them forgot to clean the lint trap or something and that's how we got Janemba.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Not to my knowledge, no.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

They've mostly been relegated to doing odd jobs for King Yemma like sweeping Snake Way and putting souls through a laundromat.
    Yea, the only female Oni seen, that I know of, was an air hostess. Yemma also rips out their tongues if they lie, so that's sort of where that quirk of Ishtar's came from.

One of them forgot to clean the lint trap or something and that's how we got Janemba.
    That sounds like Dragonball, alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Not to my knowledge, no.
    Welp.

I'll just assume Ishtar is a Death Knight. That'll work well enough.

Arx Inosaan

If I remember right, he was listening to his walkman instead of doing his chores properly.

I imagine doing so in this universe will just end up creating worse Sasheem.

12th tech submission. Please let me know what you think.

Mushin Nehan (無心涅槃 "Extinguishing Void Mind") The superfluities within which burden the mind prevents the warrior from moving with proper form. By intercepting his opponent's emotional tenseness, Ochazuke can delay or snuff out the execution of an enemy's technique to create an opening to move in and capitalize (+ Hit % / - Opponent's Hit %)

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    If I remember right, he was listening to his walkman instead of doing his chores properly.

I imagine doing so in this universe will just end up creating worse Sasheem.
    Always make sure the Spirit Septic Tank is running smoothly, lest ye awaken Majin Poo.