Page 944 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 4448448949349409419429439449459469479489549941044 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    12th tech submission. Please let me know what you think.
    Mind explaining what's in the parenthesis ? Brain isn't working very well right this second.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Always make sure the Spirit Septic Tank is running smoothly, lest ye awaken Majin Poo.

Awwww shiiiiiit.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Mind explaining what's in the parenthesis ? Brain isn't working very well right this second.
    This tech would work as a sort of 'interrupt' in that Ochazuke's execution goes up while his opponent's goes down.

In the video, Ippo's opponent had a perfect counter to the Dempsey Roll, but he flinched. That small slip in execution messed up his timing and threw off his accuracy. Using ki, Ochazuke would be able to manipulate these odds.

Astonishing Member

This tech would work as a sort of 'interrupt' in that Ochazuke's execution goes up while his opponent's goes down.

In the video, Ippo's opponent had a perfect counter to the Dempsey Roll, but he flinched. That small slip in execution messed up his timing and threw off his accuracy. Using ki, Ochazuke would be able to manipulate these odds.
    ...I'm convinced that Held V Ochazuke would be the most headache inducing fight.

Held's next tech--Or the Tech that barely got beat out by Eye Punches--is Unicorn's Grace, which is essentially hypnotic movement that puts you in a trace.

I pretty much think that between the two skillsets it'd be a long winded game of troll versus troll to eventually land one hit (To KO Held) or a good combo chain (To more or less cripple Ocha).

Also, I approve of the skill, although I have no idea how Held is going to lecture Ocha of all people into hesitating.

...Okay, I suppose Held would actually be one of the most qualified, because of the sacred Unicrane Compact.

...Which is why they will never fight. It's a sacred commitment between bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ...I'm convinced that Held V Ochazuke would be the most headache inducing fight.

Held's next tech--Or the Tech that barely got beat out by Eye Punches--is Unicorn's Grace, which is essentially hypnotic movement that puts you in a trace.

I pretty much think that between the two skillsets it'd be a long winded game of troll versus troll to eventually land one hit (To KO Held) or a good combo chain (To more or less cripple Ocha).

Also, I approve of the skill, although I have no idea how Held is going to lecture Ocha of all people into hesitating.

...Okay, I suppose Held would actually be one of the most qualified, because of the sacred Unicrane Compact.

Between Held's unicorns and Meagan's rainbows

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

So there was a prehistoric Rhino that is probably the origin the Unicorn (in my head). So, pretty sure I've found the fusion of Held and Charco.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

How about a rainbow dinosaur?

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

It's just as well though lol. Besides which I don't really plan for much more PvP in the future, unless there are specific story-related outcomes in mind.

I mean.

Ishtar, and Ochazuke need to throw hands again.

Would be interesting to see DomiZuke fight the Juggertar

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Hey Cleric.....are there any big animals on this planet? Ya know....REALLY big that Erosa could have been hanging on for dear life the past while shes not been in the story.

Trying to follow some of the discussions. Are there still Junjo on the planet? Or is there something else potentially dangerous in the area?

Something only Ochazuke is able to notice, seems like. But the Junjo dropped the PCs on the planet intentionally, kill(capture) two birds with one stone.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Something only Ochazuke is able to notice, seems like. But the Junjo dropped the PCs on the planet intentionally, kill(capture) two birds with one stone.
    So they are coming back, or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    So they are coming back, or something like that?
    Just from going off what Enoki said, they're trying to either wait them out (starve them til the get desperate), or are already waiting for them.

Really just need to wait for replies from Cleric/Ochazuke at this point

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Should have posted this a while ago, but never got around to finishing it until now.

Name: Avoca

Race/Species: Saiyan

Height/Weight: 5'9/160 lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: 6100

Style: Black Rose

Techniques:
    • Rose's Thorn – A highly concentrated beam of energy that can pierce even those who are stronger than Avoca
    • Black Vortex – A pitch black energy tornado that can trap anyone caught in it.
    • Ki Negation – A expansive mist projected from her body that weakens or outright negates ki attacks that enter it. If a person enters the mist, they'll find themselves weakened.
    • Death Spore Barrage – A barrage of small needle-like energy blasts that will pierce anything that they make contact with.
    • Midnight Bloom – A pitch black beam of pure darkness that absorbs the light around it

Items:
    • Saiyan Armor
    • Saiyan Pod

Special:
    • Insatiable hunger
    • Insatiable bloodlust
    • Transformation
    • Zenkai

History:

Avoca was born to the parentage of two low-class Saiyans. One was a chef, the other a technical engineer. She was born with a power level of 100, so they knew right away that she was going to be destined for great things. She graduated from the CTC at the top of her class, boasting a PL of over 3000 by the time she was finished with her formal training. This was more than good enough to earn her a spot among the Super Elites in the Saiyan army.

At some point when their schooling at the academy overlapped, she befriended Sarada. The two became fast friends, with Avoca quickly proving herself a capable listening ear. She was the first person – and for a long time, the only person – Sarada confided in after her molestation.

Personality wise, Avoca is as cocky as many Saiyans her age, but not as prideful. She is aggressive and possessive of her mates -- which mainly just seems to be Sarada at this point -- to the point of intense jealousy when confronted with a potential rival. Because of this, she hates Jack Knave with a passion.

Other:
    • Is Sarada's best friend
    • Is lovers with Parsley
    • Still hates Earthers named Jack
    • Is submissive when bedding those stronger than her, but dominant to those weaker
    • Name means 'Daughter of Vocado' in Vocadoan
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 07-22-2018 at 07:40 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!