Page 976 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 47687692696697297397497597697797897998098610261076 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

The hilarious thing is, FemToma would probably still be in love with Karine.

But since this Karine isn't attracted to women, it would be unrequited.

;_;
    Next time on Dragonball: Memories (A daytime drama)

Titoma: He's my childhood friend, and he rescued me but, I don't know what to do!

Ochako: Young lady, did you ever tell Karinov how you feel?

Titoma: *sigh* Look, it's complicated!

Ochako: Everyone knows you have to invite vampires in, but you're not supposed to just give it away. Your technique needs work.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ah, Parstud. The fellas on Vocado line up down the block and around the corner just for the chance to be considered for a sparing sesh with him. His handsomeness is matched only by the disgust he feels for his pathetic brother, Saradude and that half-breed rival of his, Titoma.
    .....this sounds so familiar.........

Oh Wait.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pretty much this. He'll take on all comers, even multiple people at the same time. Of course, IshMan and FemmeJack would be his favorites.
    Don't forget his rival/hate relationship with Erostu, the Id that likes fighting and totally does not have any secret he'd hiding.

I'm back, baby!

...what have I missed?

*frantically reading back during work hours*

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm back, baby!

...what have I missed?

We won, all the would-be slaves are free and the GP have arrived. We have to evac the Asteroid ASAP. There may be more Junjo on their way.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ishtar has "adopted" the Oni girl that had been put up at auction (or rather, Ereshkigal bound herself to Ishtar).

Also, are profiles needed for Marduk, Ereshkigal, and Kenbo, Cleric?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Ishhtar Adopts an Oni child....then immediately teaches her the most important life skill.

Looting.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Ishhtar Adopts an Oni child....then immediately teaches her the most important life skill.

Looting.
    Hey.

She doesn't know how to raise a kid. She's never even seen an Oni kid. It's basically going to be a train wreck. Or a lot like The Last of Us.

It is going to be beautiful.

EDIT: Also, Ereshkigal adopted Ishtar. All she was trying to do was comfort the girl, and now they're some kinda soul-tethered. It's like a cat. You don't pick the cat, the cat picks you.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 05-29-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hey.

She doesn't know how to raise a kid. She's never even seen an Oni kid. It's basically going to be a train wreck. Or a lot like The Last of Us.

It is going to be beautiful.

EDIT: Also, Ereshkigal adopted Ishtar. All she was trying to do was comfort the girl, and now they're some kinda soul-tethered. It's like a cat. You don't pick the cat, the cat picks you.
    Spoiler...Oni girl is already sucking out Ishtars soul.

Never trust the cute ones, especially when they're named after underworld gods.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Spoiler...Oni girl is already sucking out Ishtars soul.

Never trust the cute ones, especially when they're named after underworld gods.
    Is it amusing that Ishtar was notable in the myth for actually walking into the Underworld to sort some shit out ?

Arx Inosaan

Cleric, just to make sure, does Sihn mean the universes were complicit, or complacent?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm back, baby!

...what have I missed?

While others were doing silly things like fighting or "saving innocents," Adam was busy winning the fight and now contains the full power of an alien reactor.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Cleric, just to make sure, does Sihn mean the universes were complicit, or complacent?
    The first, sorry.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

It’s a shame Adam missed Kenbo.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It’s a shame Adam missed Kenbo.
    Adam may have fallen in love.

Arx Inosaan