Page 977 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 47787792796797397497597697797897998098198710271077 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 16893
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Adam may have fallen in love.
    Stronger and flirting with Shiro/Midori?

Jealous more like.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Jealous more like.
    ... Probably.

Though as strong as Kenbo is, Adam may have asked to 'analyze his body'. For science of course.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Jealous more like.
    Nah, Adam could take him.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Nagadarr

The Nagadarr are actually 3 separate, yet related races. Each race lives on one of three planets in the same solar system. They are all descended from the same ancestors, share similar interests, culture and ambitions. While they have the usual worlds with usual societies, they also have an active Mercenary business.

Nagadarr-dai

Appearance: The most humanoid of the three races, they also tend to be the leaders, businessmen, negotiators, and intermediacies with other races. Like all Nagadarr, they are very tall, yet they are often the shortest of the three races. Height of males usually ranges from 6 feet to 8 feet. Nothing is known about females, no female has ever left the planet and the few outsiders who have visited any of the Nagadarr home-worlds report that the women are kept hidden.

Nagadarr-ni

Appearance: Height ranges from 7 feet to 9 feet

Usually the middle management, squad or team leaders, backup and cleanup.

Nagadarr-san

Appearance: Height ranges from 8 feet to around 10 feet.
    Nagadarr-1b.jpg
    Image without the usual armor all Nagadarr Mercenaries wear. They are usually the foot soldiers, the ones sent in first to cause the most damage and pave the way for the other two.

General info for all three

Incredibly strong, physically. Power levels range usually range from 6,000 to 12,000. While they can easily rip apart many races, they have an itch for using weapons. It's almost like an obsession. They have to have the best, most powerful, most high tech weapons they can get their hands on. It is both a strength and a potential weakness. They are greedy profiteers, but they are committed to their work. Even if it takes a long time, they won't walk away from a contract until it is done to the specifications of the ones who hire them. They never act on their own, they will only do so if they are being paid for it. It's a business for them. A bloody, destructive business.

Techniques

Nagadarr-dai: They are the only ones of the three that uses Ki techniques. They can fly, though they rarely do it. Most can also use Ki blasts as well. Usually they just use Ki for increases their strength and speed, and for healing.

Nagadarr-ni and Nagadarr-san: Uses Ki for amp-ing their physical stats, strength and speed,. as well as for self healing. Have a natural affinity for technology that borders on supernatural. Most Nagadarr-ni can channel Ki through certain weapons to create a kind blast that merges Ki and technology.
    Last edited by Tami; 05-29-2018 at 07:44 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Is it amusing that Ishtar was notable in the myth for actually walking into the Underworld to sort some shit out ?
    I recall that ended in copious nudity and dismemberment though.

OTOH Marduk is supposed to be a hero, so eh, play it fast and loose.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I recall that ended in copious nudity and dismemberment though.

OTOH Marduk is supposed to be a hero, so eh, play it fast and loose.
    It was a name given partially in jest, given her "ascent" from the Afterlife at Zurvan's behest. I suppose it would have made more sense to spell it backward.

Though let's be honest. Ishtar has been naked at least twice, and punched her own arm off. I'd say she's fit the criteria quite well so far.

/noneofthiswasplannedsendhelp
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Minor Update(s)

Added this GIF/Video Clip as an approximation of Ishtar's projectile attack: Vairyanãm Anghu Raocah (Edgelord title not included).
    Added images of Marduk, and Ereshkigal to NPC Imgur gallery. Gallery linked in GM NPC posting under GM NPC Profile Images Link.
    Added the Nagadarr Overview (Dai, Ni, San: the Nagadarri Triumvirate) to the GM NPC/Additional Information post.

Arx Inosaan

It was a name given partially in jest, given her "ascent" from the Afterlife at Zurvan's behest. I suppose it would have made more sense to spell it backward.

Though let's be honest. Ishtar has been naked at least twice, and punched her own arm off. I'd say she's fit the criteria quite well so far.

/noneofthiswasplannedsendhelp
    Hey when it works, it works =D

*Wikis Ereshkigal*

...it seems the days of being naked and possibly dead are far from over for Ishtar.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Hey when it works, it works =D

*Wikis Ereshkigal*

...it seems the days of being naked and possibly dead are far from over for Ishtar.
    Ninlil/Nunlil is also a thing..

I get the feeling most of the Oni that show up will be named after ancient gods/goddesses because I've set a precedent with Ishtar.

Arx Inosaan

Ninlil/Nunlil is also a thing..

I get the feeling most of the Oni that show up will be named after ancient gods/goddesses because I've set a precedent with Ishtar.
    Thought you would appreciate a theme.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

I get the feeling Ishtar is drinking billions in credits, or something.

She does not care.

Arx Inosaan

Arc 2 Power Levels.

Adam: 10,500

Asha’rah: 9,000

Chou: 5,000

Chuan: 7,000

Etrina: 8,125

Erosa: 9,000

Held: 8,000

Ishtar: 10,000

Jack: 12,000 (last of Bedlam serum enhancement)

Karine: 8,000

Koorimaru: 7,000

Meagan: 9,500

Midori: 10,000

Nevanlinna: 10,000 (suppressed)

Ochazuke: 9,000

Charco: 8,000

P-sta: 8,750

Kai: 5,500

Sarada: 10,000

Sasheem: 8,500

Shiro: 8,500

Slak: 8,250

Totoma: 12,000 (road tripping)

Zaofan: 8,250

Nunlil: 7,000
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Lol Sarada is now the strongest Saiyan on Vocado lol
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Lol Sarada is now the strongest Saiyan on Vocado lol
    She is Queen

Arx Inosaan

This comes with a technique unlock, correct?

Arx Inosaan