Page 978 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 47887892896897497597697797897998098198298810281078 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 16893

Also, PL have been updated on the sheets.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Lol Sarada is now the strongest Saiyan on Vocado lol
    Honestly, I think these power increases are a bit too much. They have only been at it for 6-7 months. No character in DBZ ever got that level of power-boost without some extraordinary or Supernatural intervention. A power unlock, or a year in the Time Chamber. Unless they were born powerful, like Gohan

Not complaining, more like finding it unusual. Maybe some supernatural force is pushing them higher without their knowledge?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She is Queen
    Not yet. Some things need to happen first before that milestone is achieved.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Honestly, I think these power increases are a bit too much. They have only been at it for 6-7 months. No character in DBZ ever got that level of power-boost without some extraordinary or Supernatural intervention. A power unlock, or a year in the Time Chamber. Unless they were born powerful, like Gohan

Not complaining, more like finding it unusual. Maybe some supernatural force is pushing them higher without their knowledge?
    Indeed, it is like that.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Cleric, just letting you know I edited my last post. Had a bit of a reading comprehension fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Arc 2 Power Levels.

Adam: 10,500
    ...How!? charlimit
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Not yet. Some things need to happen first before that milestone is achieved.
    Slap up King Mato.

At this rate however, she'll be Queen of nothing more than ashes.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    ...How!? charlimit
    I'm assuming because it drained the energy from the Asteroid.

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I'm assuming because it drained the energy from the Asteroid.
    Bingo.

There was way more energy, but that was what he was able to convert to his own power.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Arc 2 Power Levels.

Totoma: 12,000 (road tripping)
    Jesus Christ, Karine, give the boy some rest.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

Pffft....That's crazy. No supernatural force is manipulating the fate of anyone in this group. Definitely, without a doubt, absolutely all in your head.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Cleric, is it okay if I replace Afterimage with another tech?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Jesus Christ, Karine, give the boy some rest.
    Years of Totoma being oblivious to the feelings are being repaid in full.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Pffft....That's crazy. No supernatural force is manipulating the fate of anyone in this group. Definitely, without a doubt, absolutely all in your head.
    Ishtar's going to start turning more and more to Erosa for comfort, what with realizing how bad she's been messed with. Cuz Erosa has some wonderful ... uh. Pillows. Yes.

Arx Inosaan

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Alternatively, you all could be genetic freaks, like Scott Steiner... or Frieza.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Years of Totoma being oblivious to the feelings are being repaid in full.
    More or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Alternatively, you all could be genetic freaks, like Scott Steiner... or Frieza.
    In Nevanlinna's case, that's true.

Obviously not a Frieza-tier genetic freak, but she's never really trained, besides learning how to actually use what she was born with. And refining her skill, I suppose.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.