Page 979 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 47987992996997597697797897998098198298398910291079 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 16893

After being gone for, like, 6 days, I've no idea where to insert Zaofan now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Finding out whether or not Junzo are at least useful as cooking ingredients.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Ishtar checked. They had booze. Now she has booze.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Slap up King Mato.

At this rate however, she'll be Queen of nothing more than ashes.
    Nah, I have something else planned for Mato. Jagam's nothing more than a footnote if I don't mess this up.

I hope.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 05-30-2018 at 10:35 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Nah, I have something else planned for Mato. Jagam's nothing more than a footnote if I don't mess this up.

I hope.
    I mean. That's ominous.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I mean. That's ominous.
    Yeah. The way I'm figuring it now, this will be Sarada's side story for much of the remainder of the game.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Huh. Should be interesting.

Speaking of. I need to get Ishtar back to the group proper, so she can tell someone about Genesis.

Arx Inosaan

Mato has been Totoma the entire time.

He achieved this amazing feat with the power of haircuts, because everyone knows that purebred Saiyans can't wrap their heads around the concept of hairstyles changing.

Except with Super Saiyan.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

Default The Klakzee - Outsiders to Creation

Before creation, there was the void.

The very name of it would imply it nothing more then a endless vacuum of nothingness. A perpetual black endless abyss. But that is not the case. The void isn't empty, no more then the air is empty, or space is empty. There is always something there...even if you can't see it. Micro-organisms, matter, energy....things that cannot be seen because it is too small, it blends in or we simply do not have the capacity to view or even understand it.

Void is the untouched foundation of all things, the natural order of the Omniverse.

When the Gods of Creation shaped the many universes, they molding the void into space and separated it. These bubbles of space would be their foundation for shaping new forms of matter, realms of creation where new life could thrive. But there is balance, even in a omniverse that is void. To create space, one must destroy void...one must destroy all that dwell within void.

So, without realizing, the Gods of Creation earned the ire of the Klakzee.

Dwelling within the endless void, as much a part of it as the life that dwells in every breath the living take....they existed. Primordial beings older then creation itself. They existed for eons as part of the very background energy of the void...sentient and eternal. They have a proper name, but speaking it is impossible...and translating even more so. Klakzee is the closest pronunciation without igniting ones vocal cords.

It is from their matter and energy that the fledgling Gods drew, with or without realization, and crafted the universes into being. It is no wonder then....that they look upon creation as an affront, a sacrilege. Would you not be disgusted...to see a home build of corpses over a garden that was once yours to wander?

So they gather at the edges of these tumors, invisible against the background energy of the void, peering in with a mixture of curiosity and rage. We as alien to them as they are to us. Sometimes they simply watch, sometimes they push against the expansion of a universe. They meddle, they rage, they watch.

They are the void
    ...and now....they have a voice.
    Last edited by MrSandman; 05-30-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Huh. Should be interesting.

Speaking of. I need to get Ishtar back to the group proper, so she can tell someone about Genesis.
    Before or after she's done chopping Etrina's dead body into little pieces and stuffing the remains inside the garbage shoot?

Mato has been Totoma the entire time.

He achieved this amazing feat with the power of haircuts, because everyone knows that purebred Saiyans can't wrap their heads around the concept of hairstyles changing.

Except with Super Saiyan.
    Well, that explains why he keeps calling his wife Karine.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Before or after she's done chopping Etrina's dead body into little pieces and stuffing the remains inside the garbage shoot?
    °

She's cooled down a bit.

A bit.

She's also maybe dying? Or growing another horn.

Arx Inosaan

Powerlevel jump, eh?

Hmm...I'd like to advocate for Zaofan kicking the Junjo boss in the face and ceasing the auction, and Slak psychically coordinating the protection and rescue of Ereshkigal when the chaos erupted.

Possibly also for the implied power of Held's purity field such that his motion was not impeded during his drink inside Kenbo's frozen time.

But mileage my vary and I often get the details wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Or at the very least check through their imported space liquors of questionable flavour and/or space legality.

They probably have stuff like macerated snake wine. Only with facehuggers, and the facehugger isn't dead.

Oh, Zaofan straight up just cold-cocked the guy with an uppercut.

Arx Inosaan

Meagan, stop playing with yourself.

Oh, Zaofan straight up just cold-cocked the guy with an uppercut.
    See? Always with the details.

And that's right, one might say he cashed out by upping his bid! *crickets*

I'd definitely back a nod towards Slak however. Despite what his name implies, he took charge when it came to seeing the two Namekian, and Ereshkigal to safety.

Hell.

When it started going south? ... Slak Dragon Shot first.

*ducks*

Arx Inosaan