Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Cheung is one of my favorite artists right now. Just spectacular artwork. I'm going to be all over this. Hopefully, this story ends with them finding Reed, Sue and the kids.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I live in the UK, would it better for sales if I buy it digitally or go to my local comicbook store (which isn't very close)?
    Neither. The only sales that matter for the sales figures we hear about are direct market sales to comic book stores in the US. It doesn't include exports or digital.

Tomorrow is the day!
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Tomorrow is the day!
    We know, we know.......and it's best to get there early {even if you do have a Pull List at your LCS}....!!

I just read this comic. Without getting into spoiler territory, I’ll say it exceeded my expectations. It’s one of those rare books that mixes heart, adventure, and wit. Not going to lie. This one really moved me. If you’re a Fantastic Four fan in any capacity, this book will put a smile on your face just in time for Christmas.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

This book was fantastic! It's been a long time since Marvel made me excited for the next issue.

this was really fantastic. one of the better books of the week

Incredible Member

I like how not only is Underwood mentioned his car number is 94 and Evan’s is 05

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I just read this comic. Without getting into spoiler territory, I’ll say it exceeded my expectations. It’s one of those rare books that mixes heart, adventure, and wit. Not going to lie. This one really moved me. If you’re a Fantastic Four fan in any capacity, this book will put a smile on your face just in time for Christmas.
    I agree completely. I expected this to be solid but it went well beyond that in delivering real emotions throughout. This is a real love letter to the FF with Z'darsky really nailing the spirit of Marvel's First Family with Ben and Johnny's voices being spot on and on top of that, it looks so damn good.

This is what I needed from Marvel. Man, this was just damn good. Can't wait for the next issue.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

I don't know how happy I am with the major plot spoiler regarding Johnny. Didn't they just do that?

BANNED

the characterisations of doom and Ben seemed a little off as johnny certainly doesn't come of even a tad depressed in PPSM and doom hasn't seemed so villainish in a while unless it is the result of Gwenpool's tampering which is leading to him reverting to old ways. Anyway apart from these minor quibbles it was a solid set up issue though lacking a bit in action. Johny beginning to lose his powers seems a added complication and it seems convenient doom is near hand as the last time he lost control of his powers doom was the one who drained him and used his energies to birth Valeria.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I don't know how happy I am with the major plot spoiler regarding Johnny. Didn't they just do that?
    It does feel VERY familiar and it was the one part of the story I wish didn’t happen.

BANNED

Great start here from Zdarsky. This book was exactly what every Legacy book should have been; a reminder of why we care about the characters, along with a bold premise for the book going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    It does feel VERY familiar and it was the one part of the story I wish didn’t happen.
    It's too soon for it again, UNLESS there's a new take on it. After work, I'll be perusing this in detail.