Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I thought Doom might've been aware of Battleworld and his time there, but looks like he's not.

Wonder what he believes happened that fixed his face...

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Yeah, I wonder if Doom even attributes the repair of his face to Reed or not. This confirms what I started to suspect. After everything went white during the final battle with Reed, Doom was shunted off to the new Earth that was being rebuilt. He remembers everything about Battleworld but it seems he knows nothing about where Reed, Sue, the Molecule Man and the children went after the power was transferred to Reed.

IMO this is the best Marvel Comic of the Year . The only downer is that Jim Cheung is only doing issues 1 and 2. But at least Valerio Schiti, who will be doing #3 and #4 is up to the task IMO. I just can't figure out why Marvel shifted Jim Chueng over to the Avengers. This team of Zdarsky and Cheung is gold.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 12-21-2017 at 02:40 AM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

The Avengers? Where does it say cheung went to avengers im curious
    X-Men Forever

It was on his blog a while back...he just updated his status to say working on the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    IMO this is the best Marvel Comic of the Year . The only downer is that Jim Cheung is only doing issues 1 and 2. But at least Valerio Schiti, who will be doing #3 and #4 is up to the task IMO. I just can't figure out why Marvel shifted Jim Chueng over to the Avengers. This team of Zdarsky and Cheung is gold.
    Dammit Marvel! Can't you just keep an artist on a book for like a year, is that so hard?

Anyway, I enjoyed the first issue a lot, felt like the first Marvel comic in a while that had a clear vision too it.

What a great book. Marvel needs to hang on to Zdarsky...who is also writing a great Spidey book. I'd like to see Zdarsky spin this into a gig on a FF relaunch. He seems to get the characters, based on how well he wrote Ben (who was really the focus of this, so far).

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

It was on his blog a while back...he just updated his status to say working on the Avengers.
    Alrighty thanks
    X-Men Forever

Absolutely Fantastic!

All the reviews I've seen have been very positive. I just hope it translates to good sales, the FF need and deserve it.

I hope lots of people give this issue a shot and weren't disappointed. It's the first in a long time that I've ever been so worried about a books sales.

I also hope the rest of the series keeps the same high standard.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I really want to see this title at least crack the top 5 for the month. Batman is a perennial beast for DC. It would be something to see this rank above it and Doomsday Clock.

It getting in the top 10 would be a dream come true for me.

But I won't get my hopes up and hope that it sells at least 50,000 or more.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Yeah, I wonder if Doom even attributes the repair of his face to Reed or not. This confirms what I started to suspect. After everything went white during the final battle with Reed, Doom was shunted off to the new Earth that was being rebuilt. He remembers everything about Battleworld but it seems he knows nothing about where Reed, Sue, the Molecule Man and the children went after the power was transferred to Reed.

What was the incentive for Doom's redemption in Iron Man if it wasn't the final battle with Reed? The knowledge that he did an amazing thing in saving the multiverse as well and realizing that Reed was his better in some areas seemed like a perfect trigger.

Since no one has made a thread yet, i got to stay this was great and hope it continues under the same direction.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Since no one has made a thread yet, i got to stay this was great and hope it continues under the same direction.
    Not literally a thread for the issue, but we've been using this thread for discussion of all the current stories hinting at the FF. And, since Moon Girl isn't as popular, it's a de facto Marvel Two in One thread so far.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It getting in the top 10 would be a dream come true for me.

But I won't get my hopes up and hope that it sells at least 50,000 or more.
    I had a feeling about a month ago that it would blow up and sell like gangbusters, so I made sure to have it on my pull-list.