Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I am just ready for this to wrap up at this point. I mean how many times can we get the "its bad ... now its worse ... now it is even worse ... now it is hopeless ... oh look its a miracle everything is great again" universe shaking stories. This whole storyline might work better for me if we didn't already know the major event Doomsday Clock was coming up so soon so in the end this is really not going to amount o anything important.
    What if it was Mister Miracle who made everything great again?

The thing that confuses me about the Dark Multiverse is that the Dark Multiverse is a 'dark reflection' of the Multiverse, then what's is the 'dark reflection' of 'evil' dimensions? For example, Earth 3 with the Crime Syndication, what could be worse than that?

I hope I am making sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    What if it was Mister Miracle who made everything great again?

The thing that confuses me about the Dark Multiverse is that the Dark Multiverse is a 'dark reflection' of the Multiverse, then what's is the 'dark reflection' of 'evil' dimensions? For example, Earth 3 with the Crime Syndication, what could be worse than that?

I hope I am making sense.
    Probably worlds of peace and tolerance, since it would be the nightmares stuff of Earth 3... or worlds even worse than their own, with everything destroyed because of even absence of enough morality, however twisted, to build a society. Honestly, it could something awesome to see explored in The Terrifics and New Challengers, worlds so blissful and peaceful that everyone end dying doing nothing, because they don't have any need to do anything or something... Could be great.
    But, at its core, The Dark Multiverse is a sea of possibilities, without its true Master. Barbatos is just an usurper, despite his powers, but the World Forge was meant to expand the multiverse with the stablest dreams and hopes of everyone.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Probably worlds of peace and tolerance, since it would be the nightmares stuff of Earth 3... or worlds even worse than their own, with everything destroyed because of even absence of enough morality, however twisted, to build a society. Honestly, it could something awesome to see explored in The Terrifics and New Challengers, worlds so blissful and peaceful that everyone end dying doing nothing, because they don't have any need to do anything or something... Could be great.
    But, at its core, The Dark Multiverse is a sea of possibilities, without its true Master. Barbatos is just an usurper, despite his powers, but the World Forge was meant to expand the multiverse with the stablest dreams and hopes of everyone.
    Wow! Those are great ideas! I could have never imagination that!

(Gets on knees and chant: "I'm not worthy!" while bowing)

Spectacular Member

Just read it now, this really is excellent stuff, the callbacks, references are fantastic (loved seeing the electric Supes) even Snyders retcons (for me) have been believeable, realistic and logical.
    Way too early to judge but could this event end up being better than doomsday clock? (I know there’s only been one issue) If someone would have said that to me say five months ago I’d have been in hysterics lol.

I do get some people’s points about it getting worse and worse but I’d like to think that the last two issues and the Hawkman tie in will be a lot more hopeful.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I just remembered another type of metal in DCU. In the Hawk and Dove series with Hank and Dawn before Armegeddon 2001 they traveled to Gem World i beleve. Hank found a metal that could form whatever shape he thought of. He was able to make a gun out of the metal. I wonder will this metal be mentioned.

I just finished it.The origin of the multiverse was great.The writing and art were bad-ass as always.
    "If you look up at me you will see a friend. If you look down at me you will see an enemy. But if you look me square in the eye you will see a God."-Bray Wyatt

This is approaching Armageddon levels of "what could go wrong next." I did enjoy the art. I hate the multiverse, so I don't care about a Dark Multiverse, but some of the twisted version of Batman have been pretty cool.

If I like WW, is there any reason to buy this?

I haven't been buying all the Metal tie-ins, so can someone tell me in what issue the rest of the League escapes and splits up into the various missions that starts issue 4?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I haven't been buying all the Metal tie-ins, so can someone tell me in what issue the rest of the League escapes and splits up into the various missions that starts issue 4?
    The League dealing with the Dark Knights and getting freed is covered in Flash #33, Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps. #32, and Justice League #32-33.