Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

The second part of Priest and Wood's journey was sublime, the Priest-Wood era of luminescent excellence continues. I'm happy and you should be too, folks ...
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    The second part of Priest and Wood's journey was sublime, the Priest-Wood era of luminescent excellence continues. I'm happy and you should be too, folks ...
    Absolutely! What a great week for DC Comics!

Batman 37
    The first two parts of a so-far excellent Super-Sons of Tomorrow story
    Metal #4

And after years long-suffering Justice League fans finally have not just a good but a great Justice League comic!

Future readers will look back and be blown away by some of the stuff DC is putting out every single week, in the way we look back on post-Crisis DC which gave us Watchmen and DKR and Batman: Year One and The Killing Joke and and and and...

It feels like a great time to be a DC Comics fan. I'm addicted to the double-shipping and Wednesdays can't come fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Funny, I love both Ben Percy's Green Arrow and Priest's Justice League. So you can both be right and wrong. :P
    Nah, the person that wrote that GA is lame and JL is awesome was right.

Just funning you, Assam. :P

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

VERY good issue. The stuff with the Trinity in particular is great. I love the mounting tension between Bruce and Diana, and I wonder what this means for Clark in dealing with both of them?

The mention of J'onn was great too. Hopefully this means that his status as the seventh founding member of the JL and Vic's history with the Titans is one step closer to being restored.