Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Starjammers

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Yes I enjoyed Korvus with the phoenix blade as part of the Star Jammers team.
    The Star Jammers also recently appeared in the GOTG# 11.
    In talking about the Star Jammers, that X-Men Spotlight two issue series left open a Thanos/Deathbird plot point which was unfortunately never revisited.
    Cates' GOTG turned out to be a big slog. Just pushing his stupid Ghost Punisher that's already past it's novelty sell-by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Cates' GOTG turned out to be a big slog. Just pushing his stupid Ghost Punisher that's already past it's novelty sell-by.
    For some reason Cosmic Frank is one of these things that are sticking around when they were supossed to be a one time thing. He has been in avengers , his mini , GOTG and the Punisher Kill krew book. And I think he has a new book coming.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    For some reason Cosmic Frank is one of these things that are sticking around when they were supossed to be a one time thing. He has been in avengers , his mini , GOTG and the Punisher Kill krew book. And I think he has a new book coming.
    Reminds me of Spider Gwen

BANNED

SHI'AR, BROOD, STARJAMMERS Coming to Earth in March's X-MEN https://www.newsarama.com/48274-star...h-s-x-men.html

BANNED

MAJOR X-MEN CYCLOPS INFINITY SAGA EASTER EGG