Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'd be cool with seeing their daughter be a character in the main universe. Also the idea of Damian having a half-sister sounds potentially amusing as well. Although perhaps name her something other than "Helena" this time.
    Hmmm, that's interesting. Helena Wayne fans will throw a tantrum though, if the character takes off then it probably wont matter though. I have seen Morrison haters accuse him of not creating Damian because Barr created the baby in Son of the Demon. I can see Helena fans accuse King of the same.

Ultimate Member

I mean there's already a Helena Wayne anyway (unless Earth-2 doesn't exist in Rebirth).

I'm trying to think of a good name. "Diana" keeps coming to mind immediately.

BANNED

Does have a nice ring with Damian.

BANNED

I'd rather leave Damian as the only biological child. You guys KNOW that someday we'll be tossed a story where somebody "proves" that Damian doesn't have any of Bruce's DNA, right?

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I'd rather leave Damian as the only biological child. You guys KNOW that someday we'll be tossed a story where somebody "proves" that Damian doesn't have any of Bruce's DNA, right?
    Oh I hope that doesn't happen.

I'd be cool with seeing their daughter be a character in the main universe. Also the idea of Damian having a half-sister sounds potentially amusing as well. Although perhaps name her something other than "Helena" this time.
    Weren't they seen together in N52's World's Finest?

Ultimate Member

^Yeah but I'm talking about the main universe. It gets, complicated, when you throw in alternate universe versions and all that stuff.

^Yeah but I'm talking about the main universe. It gets, complicated, when you throw in alternate universe versions and all that stuff.
    Oh yeah I get it. I think that I might be in the majority here but I don't think I'm ready to see Selina as a Mom right now in Rebirth.

I mean, to see her as a wife is going to be interesting enough, LOL!

Ultimate Member

I mean it doesn't HAVE to happen, at least right way. It's just that I wouldn't be opposed to it either.

I think exploring Selina as a mother would be a very meaningful development, especially if it was handled better then her Post-Crisis daughter was, but even if the marriage goes through I think we're a ways off from seeing her raising her own child (setting aside Damian or the other kid).

I mean there's already a Helena Wayne anyway (unless Earth-2 doesn't exist in Rebirth).

I'm trying to think of a good name. "Diana" keeps coming to mind immediately.
    I think if they renamed Helena a good name would be Tabitha as a nice reference to Gotham where Selina was mentored by Tabitha Galavan. An alternative would be having her go by a middle name which happens sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think exploring Selina as a mother would be a very meaningful development, especially if it was handled better then her Post-Crisis daughter was, but even if the marriage goes through I think we're a ways off from seeing her raising her own child (setting aside Damian or the other kid).
    After reading some of the New 52 or Rebirth(I'm always getting them confused) material specifically "I Am Suicide" I have to agree. On the other hand I suppose they could get away with saying "Helena has been at boarding school." but even then in a situation where Selina had her kid at some over seas school her having a daughter would certainly come out.
    Last edited by Castiel; 12-17-2017 at 10:51 AM.

OK.. Create Helena Wayne, the half sister of Damian(that he remembers thanks to earth 2 helena ).. I can see Alfred tears of emotion..

If she was born years ago, Selina must be honest with Batman.. Not hide this more time..

In many ways, this is better than make canon "Injustice Damian Sister". Everything is wrong in this universe..

This could be beneficial for Damian too, assume the big brother role, like Grayson with him..
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-17-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    OK.. Create Helena Wayne, the half sister of Damian(that he remembers thanks to earth 2 helena ).. I can see Alfred tears of emotion..

If she was born years ago, Selina must be honest with Batman.. Not hide this more time..

In many ways, this is better than make canon "Injustice Damian Sister". Everything is wrong in this universe..

This could be beneficial for Damian too, assume the big brother role, like Grayson with him..
    But remember, Batman would already know that Selina had a daughter from years ago because he was the one that helped her with putting her up for adoption. But according to him, no one would know who took the child, not even him. So maybe they can re-introduced Helena but tracking down what family she was given to.

Bruce also gave Selina a gift for Helena, a full ride scholarship to any school of her choice. I thought that was sweet

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    But remember, Batman would already know that Selina had a daughter from years ago because he was the one that helped her with putting her up for adoption. But according to him, no one would know who took the child, not even him. So maybe they can re-introduced Helena but tracking down what family she was given to.

Bruce also gave Selina a gift for Helena, a full ride scholarship to any school of her choice. I thought that was sweet
    Yes, I forgot that..

We all want a happy ending this time..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Yes, I forgot that..

We all want a happy ending this time..
    Yeah, man I wish somebody would had given me a full ride scholarship, LOL!