Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    I think I want to see Selina with a day job first and then being a "protector" of the East End at night. I don't think it's time yet for her to be a Mom again, in this continuity.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did something crazy like get her pregnant and then she loses the baby, due to some Rogue.
    Yeah, I’m not suggesting it happen tomorrow, but I could see it as a future storyline a few years down the road.

Selina, just held her own against Talia which bodes well for her, but I’m curious if she’ll undergo additional training to up her martial skills now that she’s hanging with the Batfam. I’d love if they’d bring back her eidetic memory of sorts from her Year One story (she could see martial arts move once and recreate it.) It gave her a bit of an edge as some writers don’t make her the most capable of fighters. (Personally, to me, she should be in the top ten. You don’t fight the Bat that long without learning a few things.)

I don't think anyone is saying that Selina should pop out a kid immediately after getting married. Give it some time, like time for the rest of Bat Family to get used to her (give them some arcs with her, that sort of thing), and then after some time, have Earth Prime Helena come about so Damian can go all "overprotective big brother" around her.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I'd prefer them not to have a child in main continuity, but as a "possible future" I'm fine with it. And if they're doing it, I'd really like is for her to be name Helena in honour of the current Huntress.

Helena Bertinelli is a fantastic character, and one often kept on the fringes of the Bat-Family, so I'd like it if she eventually gained Batman and Catwoman's trust, respect and friendship (though I appreciate it'd probably be through her death).
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying that Selina should pop out a kid immediately after getting married. Give it some time, like time for the rest of Bat Family to get used to her (give them some arcs with her, that sort of thing), and then after some time, have Earth Prime Helena come about so Damian can go all "overprotective big brother" around her.
    This is what I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Yeah, I’m not suggesting it happen tomorrow, but I could see it as a future storyline a few years down the road.

Selina, just held her own against Talia which bodes well for her, but I’m curious if she’ll undergo additional training to up her martial skills now that she’s hanging with the Batfam. I’d love if they’d bring back her eidetic memory of sorts from her Year One story (she could see martial arts move once and recreate it.) It gave her a bit of an edge as some writers don’t make her the most capable of fighters. (Personally, to me, she should be in the top ten. You don’t fight the Bat that long without learning a few things.)
    Catwoman is already one of the best fighters in the DCU. She has ALREADY fought alongside with some of the members of the Batfam, she doesn't need an upgrade. She is already highly skilled in Martial Arts. Now is she one of the Top 5? No, probably not BUT she can hold her own against top tier fighters.

And yes she lost to Lady Shiva but I mean, come on. That's Lady Shiva, LOL!

Not sure I want to see Catwoman as a mum again. Been there done that and as much as I enjoyed Helena and Damian. I favour Bertinelli as Huntress and Helena so no thank you.

Catwoman is already one of the best fighters in the DCU. She has ALREADY fought alongside with some of the members of the Batfam, she doesn't need an upgrade. She is already highly skilled in Martial Arts. Now is she one of the Top 5? No, probably not BUT she can hold her own against top tier fighters.

And yes she lost to Lady Shiva but I mean, come on. That's Lady Shiva, LOL!
    No Catwoman isn't one of the top fighters in the DCU.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Its been done.
    Its happening rightm now this who realtionship is ludicrous, if the idea that she is now a preant to robin bruces 13 year old son
    has not occured to the wirters is she gonna ignore him, and if so then no she cant be pregant, plus that means no catwoman for a year and a year forces time to go by damian becomes 14, babys grow up damian becomes 15, he has to stop being robin..... and burces gets close to 45-50 where he has to retire so no babys

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    No Catwoman isn't one of the top fighters in the DCU.
    Um, yes Catwoman is one of the best fighters in the DCU.

Extraordinary Member

Then i guess harley quinn is too

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Its happening rightm now this who realtionship is ludicrous, if the idea that she is now a preant to robin bruces 13 year old son
    has not occured to the wirters is she gonna ignore him, and if so then no she cant be pregant, plus that means no catwoman for a year and a year forces time to go by damian becomes 14, babys grow up damian becomes 15, he has to stop being robin..... and burces gets close to 45-50 where he has to retire so no babys
    Huh? I don't understand...

Why do you say that? What do you have to back that up?

I mean, I *think* Selina should be one of the top human fighters with Batman, Shiva, Nightwing, and Black Canary in the DCU, but I don’t think she’s been portrayed that way (unfortunately.)

I do like that she’s probably more adept at improvising during a fight than others and would like to see that get expounded on.