View Poll Results: Your Favorite Moment From Last Jedi?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kylo and Rey's battle with Snoke's personal guard

8 21.62%
  • Kylo killing Snoke

3 8.11%
  • Luke's last stand against Kylo

11 29.73%
  • Admiral Holdo destroying the Imperial ships by flying into them through hyperspace

3 8.11%
  • Poe pranking General Hux

2 5.41%
  • Finn vs Captain Phasma

2 5.41%
  • Other

8 21.62%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

To everyone that's bent out of shape by Leia surviving in space: do you use real world science to criticize anything else in the films? Lightsabers? Spaceships with shields? Traveling at light speed? The Force? Sassy robots? Quad-nippled seaside creatures that dispense blue milk?
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    To everyone that's bent out of shape by Leia surviving in space: do you use real world science to criticize anything else in the films? Lightsabers? Spaceships with shields? Traveling at light speed? The Force? Sassy robots? Quad-nippled seaside creatures that dispense blue milk?
    Generally no, but I mean there has to be a line somewhere right. Leia flying in space like Superman is probably that line. I personally didn't care too much about it, but it is one of the many ehhh moments of The Last Jedi.

It's not all ehh though. Favorite moment if I had to pick one was the opening dog fight, everything after the Robert Downy Jr. esque quipyness from Poe. Once he zoomed towards the Dreadnaught and started firing at the cannons.