7) Glaurung
    8) Morgoth
    9) Ungoliant
    10) Beren, Luthien and Huan
    11)Ancalagon the Black
    How far does he get for

ROUND 1- movie version only
    ROUND 2- all current canon feats

Assume Vader has a normal elven sword and/or elven swords don't melt on contact with lightsabers/are as durable
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 12-17-2017 at 11:10 AM.

I know for certain he ain't doing jack **** in the second situation. No sir, not at all.

Incredible Member

Movie Version of Gandalf is where he is stopped.

The Book stuff I he's just completely fucked.

Astonishing Member

I question if he could get past Sauron.

Amazing Member

Here are some of the extended StarWars stories, I'm not sure what is in continuity or canon, I assume J J Abrams ignore most of this

11)Ancalagon the Black
    Did Darth Vader murder your parents in front of you in Crime Alley on the way home from seeing the Mark of Zorro such that you spent the rest of your life wandering the Earth and training yourself to get revenge on him and/or all criminals?
    Last edited by Pendaran; 12-18-2017 at 07:15 AM.

To be fair, does Ancalgon the Black even have any feats besides dying and crushing mountains?

If not, then this is at best a mutually assured destruction. :P

I am dubious of Vader being able to avoid or do anything about a gigantic wing or limb or tail strike coming in at him from a being with the strength to crush mountains ;p

I like to joke about Earendil firing space lasers and physically tanking mountain busting shots, but there was clearly something hysterically insane about both his ship and his magic eagle backup to have pulled out a win there.

Ah, but does Ancalagon even know how to use Tail Strike or Wing Strike? His only move that we've seen is Die and Fall.

The way this is playing out in my head:

VADER used FORCE CHOKE!

It wasn't very effective.

ANCALAGON used DIE AND FALL!

VADER fainted!

ANCALAGON fainted!

I just assumed Earendil was on that level. Why else would he be written as having beaten something that large?

Arguably his Valar blessed ship did a lot of the work, to take things more seriously for a minute.

Though, I mean, it's possible post his visit to the isle of said people and the light of god being glued to his forehead he just personally became that nonsensical, sure ;p

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

The dude was flying a ship that the Valar are noted to have messed with and made holy. He has a Silmaril on his forehead. He's backed up by a bunch of spirits in Eagle form, one of which is the size of a 747 and capable of marring Morgoth's face for reals.

He probably got kitted out pretty decently for the fight to boot - I mean, we're not talking even about 'stuff made by Fëanor', we're talking about Aulë giving him some gear or the like. 'Here's Eönwë's old stuff, he has better now and you should be able to manage this.'
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

BANNED

did dorkknight murder pendaran in some alternate reality which leads to them not being able to stop from butting heads eventually?

The dude was flying a ship that the Valar are noted to have messed with and made holy. He has a Silmaril on his forehead. He's backed up by a bunch of spirits in Eagle form, one of which is the size of a 747 and capable of marring Morgoth's face for reals.
    Though he was still the one to actually kill the dragon*

*yes, more sensibly killing it with his magic ship is what was meant there. I all the same prefer to live in a world of Class 100 Earendil shooting forehead god lasers, it is the superior world.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    did dorkknight murder pendaran in some alternate reality which leads to them not being able to stop from butting heads eventually?
    .. dude, if you can't tell that my posts in this thread are made in jest, I have no idea what to tell you ;p

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Though he was still the one to actually kill the dragon*

*yes, more sensibly killing it with his magic ship is what was meant there. I all the same prefer to live in a world of Class 100 Earendil shooting forehead god lasers, it is the superior world.
    Ramming speed, yes. Alternately, Aulë-engineered point defense of some kind, or AAM's.

But sure, the Class 100 Eärendil with his SDF-1 Main Reflex Cannon Silmaril is most certainly a more interesting image. I can't wait for 'Silmarillion: The Anime!'
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate