Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Superman #37 Preview

So Future T** is a full on loony and bloodthirsty killer. I like that Bruce called him on it and now I look forward to T** vs Superman.
    He took down Jor El and Doomsday so curious to see how this plays out.

BANNED

He didn't take down either of them though. I suspect adult Damian will bring his doom.

So Tim is at it again. I wonder how he got back this time. Looking forward to this story.

Astonishing Member

This Tim of Tomorrow stuff feels like a desperate attempt to make the Tim Drake character significant again. Theres nothing really interesting at play here with Tim becoming Batman either just the usual cliches that Cape comics have churned out over the years, dystopic future, hero going fascist dictator, time travel for the sake of averting an oncoming disaster that wasn't going to happen regardless.

This should all be contained to the Batbooks and not crammed down Clark's throat as well.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

BANNED

It pretty much had to affect the Supes books because of Damien and Jon's friendship, and Tim was apparently the one who may have killed Damien in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    It pretty much had to affect the Supes books because of Damien and Jon's friendship, and Tim was apparently the one who may have killed Damien in the future
    He claimed he did which was how he managed to become batman. Blew him up along with half the city but didn't we see that same Damian in last issue of Superson's?
    And isn't this the same Damian who is immortal? DC has far too many futures running at the same time it's getting tedious keeping track.

However this story and bringing Kon back could have been done independent of the Batverse. I would have preferred it that way instead of Jon and Kon's 1st meeting being Kon trying to kill the kid.
    Last edited by Fergus; 12-18-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Amazing Member

So ready for this crossover.

BANNED

Kon will return with his entire generation hence Tim's involvement. My body is ready for this, its gonna be epic.

That Superman preview is fantastic, Jiminez's art is gorgeous. Plus the fight between Bruce and Future Tim looks dope. I hope Superman gets a chance to fight in this issue as well. Looking forward to this crossover, especially at Future Kon meeting and probably fighting Superman.

Amazing Member

Yeah, forgot to mention that artstyle is great. Bruce looks good in Jimenez's artstyle.

Bruce looks very good and quite young. Is it awful that I enjoyed Bruce getting hit with the sink a lot?

Wow, Jiminez is a beast. The art is amazing .

I also like how Bruce and evil!Tim's fight mirror's Batman final fight with Red Hood, particularly once they get into the bathroom.

Jeez, you’d think at some point Bruce would get better glass for the window in his father’s study.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    Jeez, you’d think at some point Bruce would get better glass for the window in his father’s study.
    Come on you know how much Bruce loves Dramatics Bet he prays every night for assailants to crash through that window and when they don't he does it himself.