Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

Looking forward to a few of these!

No interest in Mother Panic if it's a "future" direction now.
    (Gosh, another dystopian future scenario? How rare are those?!?)

Looks like it's just Batgirl #21 for me in March.

(Why can't DC offer more Bat-titles that actually are of interest to me by writers I actually like?)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

(Why can't DC offer more Bat-titles that actually are of interest to me by writers I actually like?)
    At least you've got one that you enjoy. I only read 'Tec and that hasn't been overall adequate or above since October (which because of double shipping was 9 issues ago)

BANNED

I dumped 'Tec as soon as Tim came back. I don't even consider anything after that canon.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I dumped 'Tec as soon as Tim came back. I don't even consider anything after that canon.
    I'm confused, why don't you?

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I'm confused, why don't you?
    I dont think he likes Tim in general. Something about the direction of the character I think.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I dont think he likes Tim in general. Something about the direction of the character I think.
    No, the direction with him is something even a lot of Tim's fans, myself included, really don't like. Some people on this forum just really hate Tim.

Tec sounds stupid oh my god.
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

Quote Originally Posted by rev516 View Post
    Tec sounds stupid oh my god.
    In what way?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

The whole 'Kate joins the Colony' thing. It's just strange and stupid to me, and that's just one of my many complaints with the book.
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

Quote Originally Posted by rev516 View Post
    The whole 'Kate joins the Colony' thing. It's just strange and stupid to me, and that's just one of my many complaints with the book.
    Well, what else is she gonna do?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Well, what else is she gonna do?
    Maybe stand up and destroy the group?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Maybe stand up and destroy the group?
    Why would she do that? They're not evil or anything. They haven't personally wronged her as a group. It's not even entirely clear that they've been officially disbanded; they could still be a legitimate part of the military.
    Last edited by Caivu; 01-02-2018 at 08:44 AM.

BANNED

They're not evil .
    they could still be a legitimate part of the military.
    One might argue these things are mutually exclusive. In this case it helps that the yes, evil, act the Colony was trying to perform in RotB is something I could see the US military doing and then blaming on terrorists.

And just to clarify, no, I most certainly do not think that every individual who joins the US military is evil. I'm not crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    One might argue these things are mutually exclusive. In this case it helps that the yes, evil, act the Colony was trying to perform in RotB is something I could see the US military doing and then blaming on terrorists.
    I don't agree that what they were doing was evil. It wasn't good, but it wasn't evil. It's a larger-scale version of the Train Problem. Plus the Knights forced their hand on that.