Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Can everyone please read this?

Hey guys and gals. Right now is a great time to be a SW fan, and we'll be talking about the movie for quite a while, as well as the comics and other stuff, but I have a plea for you all.

Please, PLEASE help keep this Star Wars Forum alive. When CBR opened it up about six months back, they said it was our chance to prove that Star Wars deserves its own forum. At first, everyone was posting threads and it was robust.

But now (outside of the movie), I don't see much discussion, even when a simple vote in a poll would be nice. Here's what I mean---Just on the first page alone, Zetsubou posted a poll in a thread and over 3,000 posters viewed it, but only 28 posters voted and it's only had 28 replies. That's it! I posted a poll in a thread and 650 people have viewed it, but only 24 people have voted and there's only 27 replies. And now today, tib2d2 posted a poll. 141 people have viewed it, but only 9 people have replied. Again, how hard is it to at least just vote for one of the options?

What I'm getting at is that if we don't have more discussions, CBR may decide that this forum isn't worth having open. And I really don't want that to happen.

I'm not telling anyone that comes here to post or participate. That's up to you all. Heck, you can tell me to go pound sand. But just remember, if we don't have a lot of good discussions here like the other forums on CBR, we may not have a SW forum to have any discussions on.

So, I implore you--if you can take two seconds of your time to vote in a poll, please do it. And if you have more time to reply to a thread question, please do so.

That's all I'm asking. Have a great day!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I didn't get back into collecting until mid Spring 2016. Came from cold turkey to a major buyer of Omni's, trades, and Deluxe HC's of DC books.

I hung out at the DC forums above this one.
    I didn't even realize there was a Star Wars board because I just always went to my COLLECTED EDITIONS forum. Saw it by accident this year. Glad I found it.
    I will try to post more too.
    I collect all the Marvel Star Wars canon related Hardcovers now. I'm almost all caught up. I've asked my husband for 2 of them I still need for Christmas. We'll see.
    I'll try to start some discussion on that.
    And we definitely need more polls. That should kick in more discussion.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

BANNED

Dont worry. This forum will not go away. You can count on me.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Dont worry. This forum will not go away. You can count on me.
    This place needs a LIKE button.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....