Amazing Member

Default Rocksteadys next game

Rocksteady has been hinting that something big is coming in the near future. I know that Rocksteady said there done with Batman but I don't believe it. I believe there next game will be a Batman game based on Elseworld titles (Gotham by Gaslight) or Batman Beyond. My second guess is a Justice League game. What do you think Rocksteady is working on?

Spectacular Member

I think that Rocksteady really is done with Batman and that their new project will be something different.

I am hopeful that there will be a new Batman game in the near future, but if it does happen it will be produced by WB Montreal.
    I thought their Arkham Origins was very underrated and the Batgirl dlc for Arkham Knight was great looking and fun.

I think it would be fun to see a sequel to Arkham Knight and see what happens next in the storylines but I could a Arkham Origins 2 where Batman meets the al-Ghul family for the first time and have a link between Origins and Asylum.

BANNED

After Batman: Tank Battle I had hoped Rocksteady would really be done with it.
    And there is not actually the slightest indication that they are working on anything DC-related.

I was hoping the developers of Batman: Origins would have been allowed another go at the franchise. That is still the instalment with the best story to me.
    Last edited by Carabas; 12-20-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Amazing Member

Everyone also remember Rocksteady has lied to us before. When the Arkham Knight was first revealed alot of fans immediately said it was Jason Todd. Rocksteady denied it and said it was a new character, but later we found out it was Jason Todd. I just have a deep feeling that Rocksteady next game is related to Batman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne911 View Post
    Everyone also remember Rocksteady has lied to us before. When the Arkham Knight was first revealed alot of fans immediately said it was Jason Todd. Rocksteady denied it and said it was a new character, but later we found out it was Jason Todd. I just have a deep feeling that Rocksteady next game is related to Batman.
    Well, what else are they going to say? Just give up the main plot ages before the game even comes out?

Amazing Member

Just a thought.

I hope they're done. I didn't like the last one very much, but they are a good developer so i would like to see them come up with something new.

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

I want WB Montreal to do another Batman game

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I'd be interested to see them do a Justice League game personally but I'd be interested if they did another Batman game, though I've not heard anything personally about them working on one.