Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Actually is more like Mortal Kombat colored ninja syndrome. I'm surprised we didn't get an Ice Goblin and Shadow Goblin.
    Ice Goblin sounds better than it should.

Also, when's Scorpion Goblin?

holy gimmicks, batman. usually Norman's will is stronger than this.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    holy gimmicks, batman. usually Norman's will is stronger than this.
    The Carnage symbiote once nearly overwhelmed the Silver Surfer, so it taking control of somone like Norman Osborn isn't a big surprise.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    The Carnage symbiote once nearly overwhelmed the Silver Surfer, so it taking control of somone like Norman Osborn isn't a big surprise.
    Also, Ben Reilly and John Jameson could not control it both of whom are strong-willed people.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Also, Ben Reilly and John Jameson could not control it both of whom are strong-willed people.
    Ben was able to somewhat resist, like when he helped Peter from falling, though it was very tough. John unfortunately became a meat puppet for the symbiote.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

BANNED

Mephisto isn't even a Spider-Man villain, and is way too powerful for spidey.

Theres a reason supernatural heroes like surfer and thor deal with him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    Mephisto isn't even a Spider-Man villain
    Peter's dealt with Mephisto on several occasions even before OMD was a thing, and given what he cost him (marriage and another baby), he definitely qualifies now.

Plus he's going up against Kaine and Ben this year.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    Mephisto isn't even a Spider-Man villain, and is way too powerful for spidey.

Theres a reason supernatural heroes like surfer and thor deal with him
    I'm sure Spidey could come up with a way to outwit and defeat Mephisto, maybe similarly to how Black Panther did it. I actually really would like to see Spider-Man beating up Mephisto tbh - maybe he figures out a way to neutralize Mephisto's magical powers and then just beats the hell out of him like he did to Kingpin in Back in Black?