Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    As far as the Red Goblin part is concerned, as long as it's not MJ I'm fine. If it is however, I will, in the words of the Undertaker, ''Unleash the hounds of hell in a fury that no mortal man has met before!'' (or something like that LOL)

Ah yes, how could I forget Goblin Island and Amazing Goblin Family! Also, ''Goblin Noir'' LOL.
    Funny thing is that Goblin Noir is actualy real lol.

He was even a boss in Shattered Dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think it's armor, it looks like the entire body has morphed into the Goblin form.
    Well, the shoulders look like shoulder pads and the hands look like gloves, and parts of the arms and forearms look like they're wearing nothing, though, this could be some weird demonic look.

I've seen someone mention the hips are a little more feminine, but if it was really a woman I'm not sure her breasts would completely vanish.
    Maybe it's like when Ross turns into Red Hulk, with his moustache going to Mephisto's realm, but in this case, with the boobs instead

How else would they drum up interest in another battle between Spidey and the Goblin at this point?
    Repeat the battle on the bridge, only with Carlie Cooper instead

BANNED

They've now taken the trailer down

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I think this is clearly a bit of teasing or trolling on Dan's part and not an "accident."

I do expect that this story will involve Mephisto, though. As much as I don't think the marriage should be reinstated, I do think it would be beneficial to have the deal removed and have the memories of the marriage restored. I wouldn't bet on that happening but then again you never know...
    I recall him doing something similar with a DM about Miguel O'Hara shortly before Dying Wish, which was later admitted to be an effort at misdirection.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I recall him doing something similar with a DM about Miguel O'Hara shortly before Dying Wish, which was later admitted to be an effort at misdirection.
    I'll honestly laugh if it turns out that Slott is playing some complex mind game with the fanbase, that since he lied before, he's should be lying now, and then it turns out it was the truth all along lol.

Astonishing Member

I am intrigued about this new Goblin introduced.
    Variations of the Green Goblin potentially can be quite good (see the original Hobgoglin for example),so i am looking forward to more news about this new villain.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Variations of the Green Goblin potentially can be quite good (see the original Hobgoglin for example),so i am looking forward to more news about this new villain.
    I think it's a double-edged sword, because you can get interesting variations on a character/concept but it can also dilute said character/concept if you do too much of it.

Astonishing Member

I think it's a double-edged sword, because you can get interesting variations on a character/concept but it can also dilute said character/concept if you do too much of it.
    Yeah,but there are good exemples of variations of classic villains that turned out to be great as Hobgoblin,Hydro Man,Stegron to make me think that potentially the red goblin can be a great villain as well.

Yeah,but there are good exemples of variations of classic villains that turned out to be great as Hobgoblin,Hydro Man,Stegron to make me think that potentially the red goblin can be a great villain as well.
    Well, I would definitely agree about Hobgoblin, though compared to him Hydro-Man and Stegron are only marginally more successful.

Astonishing Member

Well, I would definitely agree about Hobgoblin, though compared to him Hydro-Man and Stegron are only marginally more successful.
    In my opinion Stegron and Hydro Man are great villains and are variations of other classic villains(Lizard and Sandman) but those villains not being more successful is a diferent matter was just talking about villains that i personally think are great.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Funny thing is that Goblin Noir is actualy real lol.

Repeat the battle on the bridge, only with Carlie Cooper instead
    Yeah, I know Goblin Noir is real, just couldn't think of another name LOL. As for Carlie Cooper, bit harsh.

I'm starting to think it's Norman...

So any bets that Ock is going to show up at the end of this storyline to bail Spidey out and help him beat Norman?
    Oh God no! I hope not, i have had it up to my ears with that body stealing fat louse and Slott cramming him down our throats! I rather read about Norman making a deal with Mephisto than deal that happening.

Spectacular Member

The only way this storyline would actually work is if Mephisto actually was pissed off and to rectify the OMD/OMIT fiasco, he makes a deal with Norman to kill Peter, resolving the whole story once and for all. Not that they are married, but remember the deal and Peter "wins" over Mephisto. Whatever that means in comic book terms.

I thought the Phil Urich Hobgoblin (along with Jack O'Lantern from Remender's Venom) was the best take on the Goblin-character to come along in a long time, what happened to him?
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    I thought the Phil Urich Hobgoblin (along with Jack O'Lantern from Remender's Venom) was the best take on the Goblin-character to come along in a long time, what happened to him?
    I think the last time he showed up he was being arrested in Silk's comics, while he was doing that Goblin King thing.

at this point how many people have been the "Green" Goblin? How many have been the "Hobgoblin"?

Is Gabriel Stacy alive?