Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    IIRC, Natasha's never "died" before in the way that the Wasp or Elektra or Jean Grey or Nightcrawler or Captain America have. She's been wiped out in stuff where everyone dies and comes back, and I think she's been "dead" over the space of an issue, but she's never gotten a dramatic event comic death like this that stuck for more than a month. Notably, both Bucky and Clint have more experience with the "back from the dead" thing than Natasha, which is something I hope they touch on.
    I noticed this, too. She's been around since the 60s, so it's possible that I'm missing something, but at least in the past 25 years, I don't think she's been dead except for the events where everyone died.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Attachment 59759
    This would make me happy to see.
    Would be hilarious if Lucky loved Bucky, seeing how no one else does lol
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Ultimate Member

Oh that letter page just killed me. I don't care if it was fake (which, given the consistent alliteration, seems possible), it was funny.

I liked the issue much more than I thought I would.
    Obviously this was very Clint centric but I'm sure Bucks will get his due next chapter.

As far as characterisation goes I adored the fact that Clint was not full on Hawk"guy" as he has been written so often ever since Fraction. It's nice to see him being competent outside of an event again.

Meanwhile I think bucky's Face mask looks pretty dope. Never liked the old costume much. Always looked like a darker Robin outfit to me.

The pacing of the story was alright, the art nice and the cliffhanger didn't feel cheap.

4/5 got me hooked for more.

Ps: I like how they answered letters "from decades ago." Good humour right there.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 12-21-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Oh that letter page just killed me. I don't care if it was fake (which, given the consistent alliteration, seems possible), it was funny.
    I wasn't sure until I got to the letter from the person who had the idea for cell phones before they were invented, but reading them all over, it seems obvious. Hilarious

Yeah, I’ve got that issue and all the letters were invented.... still pretty funny. I’d be sooo much more in to this series if Spencer hadn’t “invented” the Clint-Nat trist in Secret.

I will say this that I unexpectedly enjoyed Foreman’s art. Gotta be hard to follow the likes of Aja, Lark, Guice, and Epting.

I haven’t followed pizza dog since Fraction but I’m a total fanboy ... don’t know if he’s even alive.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Yeah, I’ve got that issue and all the letters were invented.... still pretty funny. I’d be sooo much more in to this series if Spencer hadn’t “invented” the Clint-Nat trist in Secret.

I will say this that I unexpectedly enjoyed Foreman’s art. Gotta be hard to follow the likes of Aja, Lark, Guice, and Epting.

I haven’t followed pizza dog since Fraction but I’m a total fanboy ... don’t know if he’s even alive.
    Lucky hangs out with Kate in LA. In the current and final Arc of the Series Clint is actually with them.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Lucky hangs out with Kate in LA. In the current and final Arc of the Series Clint is actually with them.
    Clint went to jail during Civil War II (for killing Hulk - he was later acquitted), and then went on a road trip in Occupy Avengers, and so Kate's had Lucky since then.

BANNED

I wasn't sure what to expect from this but I ended up enjoying it quite a bit. Not a lot of Bucky yet but Rosenberg writes a great Clint so that was more than enough to keep me entertained. I legit laughed out loud at several bits - like when Clint gives his last name as "Yacht."

This series had one issue to convince me to stay with it and it did - looking forward to the rest of this.

Well apparently the issue 2 will be a little different, that is what Rosenberg told me on Twitter https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...40876631904256

Do we know if this is a mini or an ongoing?

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think it's supposed to run for five issues.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    We don't really know. But yeah it will last at least 5 issues since there is 5 part for this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    We don't really know. But yeah it will last at least 5 issues since there is 5 part for this arc.
    Yeah that's what I thought was announced.. just that the arc was 5 issues, but we don't know about after. Rosenberg is all about the mini series as of late, though. With Phoenix Resurrection and New Mutants both announced as minis.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Clint went to jail during Civil War II (for killing Hulk - he was later acquitted), and then went on a road trip in Occupy Avengers, and so Kate's had Lucky since then.
    I know
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    As the others said: Mini.

I do hope it will evolve into a new Secret Avengers though.

My Twitter