Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I wouldn’t mind seeing a Natasha resurrection. Maybe Natasha has a “Will” that gets her body to the Hand and they will always bring her back after she’s killed? But I like the idea you can’t kill her. She’ll always find a way back to the living, making her the ultimate assassin, and the last person who actually bites it, and in most cases survives way past everyone else. Sort of like Domino, with a luck dimension, that never says “die”.

I wouldn’t mind a secret origin where she was sent by the red room, back and forward in time, to get her acclimatised to fighting dinosaurs or future weapons, and, nobody knows why she’s so proficient with all situations she is put in. I wouldn’t even mind if Natasha knew the future, and that’s why she is so comfortable in bad situations, because she know what happens.
    Last edited by jackolover; 12-23-2017 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I wouldn’t mind seeing a Natasha resurrection. Maybe Natasha has a “Will” that gets her body to the Hand and they will always bring her back after she’s killed? But I like the idea you can’t kill her. She’ll always find a way back to the living, making her the ultimate assassin, and the last person who actually bites it, and in most cases survives way past everyone else. Sort of like Domino, with a luck dimension, that never says “die”.

I wouldn’t mind a secret origin where she was sent by the red room, back and forward in time, to get her acclimatised to fighting dinosaurs or future weapons, and, nobody knows why she’s so proficient with all situations she is put in. I wouldn’t even mind if Natasha knew the future, and that’s why she is so comfortable in bad situations, because she know what happens.
    I cannot conceive of any scenario she isn’t resurrected but I’m going to respectfully disagree ... if I see another Hand resurrection I’m going to cry. I might even chose the McMuffin Cube over the Hand.

I’ll take a retelling of sorts of Fear Itself with Buck’s resuscitation by the one and only Nick Fury. That scene, Nat’s grief, then her duplicity with Nick about Bucky’s death may have been the best character moment ever written for her, no really!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    I cannot conceive of any scenario she isn’t resurrected but I’m going to respectfully disagree ... if I see another Hand resurrection I’m going to cry. I might even chose the McMuffin Cube over the Hand.
    Agreed. I can't see Nat staying dead - even if she isn't brought back within this series - but whenever they do it, I don't want another Hand resurrection.

“Sometimes you have to disappear to get your life back”
    Black Widow

Fear Itself .... god, did Brubaker write the **** out of this or what.

Yeah, something like that, with Nat having a secret stash of Infinity Formula of her own, and someone takes her body and administers the serum.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Yeah, something like that, with Nat having a secret stash of Infinity Formula of her own, and someone takes her body and administers the serum.
    Something like that, yup.
    Now, who do you think is working with Widow .... if anyone right now

Something like that, yup.
    Now, who do you think is working with Widow .... if anyone right now
    Well, they did bury her, so it would have had to be an LMD, which points to Fury, but isn't he basically out of the game right now?

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Well, they did bury her, so it would have had to be an LMD, which points to Fury, but isn't he basically out of the game right now?
    Not to mention that people who work with LMD's usually end up being able to spot the differences and Natasha knows that. She wouldn't go for something as simple as that if she wanted to fake her death.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Attachment 59759
    This would make me happy to see.

Pretty much agree with all that has been said here. For me, I loved Fractions Hawkeye and Brubaker’s Bucky so I find this jarring. To be honest, Clint was solidly with Bucky during The Winter Soldier series while they once again hunted down the Widow. So Clint knows of Natasha’s mind control and subsequent amnesia regarding James.

Can’t stop hating Winter Soldiers look, really does need to lose the red star and the bizarre mask.

I’m with this all the way however do to the characters. Fraction’s Clint was really the first time I didn’t think he was a complete dick. I did like the reference to Bobbie, but in the end I agree this was an all Clint narrative, and I hope we will get both James and eventually Nat’s narratives as well.

Does it feel like the ending to Secret Empire was forever ago? Has been the slowest roll out of new titles or is it just me.
    Also they were buds when Bucky was bucky cap during car reign. I did not understand the animosity when they first met up.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Not to mention that people who work with LMD's usually end up being able to spot the differences and Natasha knows that. She wouldn't go for something as simple as that if she wanted to fake her death.
    well people missed it when Fury and Duggan were an LMDs for 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Yeah, even I’m not holding my breathe for a return of Fury here. No, I’m thinking someone tangential, off the grid type of situation. Someone inside who knew Hydra’s structure. Thought Sharon might be the one feeding Nat info on Ex Hydra goons as she had access to Stevil’s codes, or even Hill. But I suppose we could get unsavory characters like Black Ant or Taskmaster, or even Frank Castle ... that’d be interesting what with James and Clint in the mix.

I’d just reiterate previous comments that if the Bucky-LMD could fool SHIELD and the Avengers after Fear Itself I have no reason to believe it couldn’t work again. I do like the idea of stashed Infinity Formula out there.
    Last edited by tliscord; 01-01-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Yeah, even I’m not holding my breathe for a return of Fury here. No, I’m thinking someone tangential, off the grid type of situation. Someone inside who knew Hydra’s structure. Thought Sharon might be the one feeding Nat info on Ex Hydra goons as she had access to Stevil’s codes, or even Hill. But I suppose we could get unsavory characters like Black Ant or Taskmaster, or even Frank Castle ... that’d be interesting what with James and Clint in the mix.

I’d just reiterate previous comments that if the Bucky-LMD could fool SHIELD and the Avengers after Fear Itself I have no reason to believe it couldn’t work again. I do like the idea of stashed Infinity Formula out there.
    You know, now that good Steve returned, we haven’t had a Sharon Carter resolution with new Steve. Sharon told Steve a while ago, “Why couldn’t you get Kobik to make me young too”? Sharon might be in a retirement village after Secret Empire?