Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    I tried this on a recomdation after drpopping Any She-hulk after CW, the writing was great, but I don't know id I can get past the art which seeming makes everyone a monster
    The regular artist, Javier Pulido, is coming back with the next issue. His style is a bit...cuter than Wimberly's. He's also did the art on the first 4 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I was thinking more of the Bamf critters, actually, when I saw those imps.

As for the Blue File, I'm a bit disappointed that Jen just tossed it aside, but we know it's going to come back to haunt her.
    I think it some sort of mystical block when she came into contact with the gremlins. Yeah its going to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    The regular artist, Javier Pulido, is coming back with the next issue. His style is a bit...cuter than Wimberly's. He's also did the art on the first 4 issues.
    Then I will try the next issue, I s used to really like the character Before she went stupid/evil in the CW.

After bitching about the art last issue, and during the preview was kind of surprised it was growing on me toward then end. Still I'm glad Pulido is back next issue.

Onto the story, wow Nightwatch, I actually had to wiki him and even the wiki thought he was dead. Personally I love using characters like that and I like the concept of heroes/villains who got out of the game quickly the fact that we might see some one shot characters from the 80s/90S in coming cases is a bonus. The Blue File itself is intriguing especially with the subtle ways it can mess with people. No way did Shulkie just give up that quickly for no reason.

Really need to know more about the power dynamic with Hei Hei and Angie. Angie certainly didn't seem surprised and definitely knew she got shot, so apparently the whole coming back from the dead thing has happened before...