Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well my list is going to look very generic, since my favorites are in DC purgatory.

1. Wally West (yes I have stuck with Titans......I have no idea why because I don’t enjoy it.)
    2. Barry Allen
    3. Hal Jordan
    4. Bruce Wayne
    5. Clarke Kent

Honorable mention: Dick Grayson & Kyle Rayner
    Last edited by Jekyll; 12-21-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman
    Jon Kent
    Mr. Miracle (and Barda right there with him)
    Bizarro
    Wally West/Donna Troy (tied, but on here for nostalgia sake due to their current state)

1. Hal Jordan
    2. Mr. Miracle
    3. Guy Gardner
    4. Barda
    5. the new Rorshach
    Visit The Blog of Oa for Green Lantern News, Reviews, Podcasts and more

Bruce Wayne
    Selina Kyle
    Hal Jordan
    Oliver Queen
    Dinah Lance

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    1. Batman
    2. Mister Miracle
    3. Tim Drake
    4. Catwoman
    5. Captain Cold (it was a toss-up between Cold and The Flash himself, but after the last page of the latest issue of Flash I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dying to know what Cold will do next issue).

Honourable mentions to The Flash, Nightwing, Red Hood and Lobo(!).

Honestly, making this list is harder than I thought it'd be. There are a lot of factors in current DC books that take away from enjoying a character or run, like, I'd love to say Superman (in Action Comics, Tomasi's 'Superman' is pretty dire), but I'm not too keen on the current set up overall and I dislike Jon. That and odd choices, like, we have perhaps the biggest, baddest Superman Revenge Squad of all time but wait... Superman's also blind! And his family is in the Fortress! And he has a library book due back today, but the library closes in 2 minutes!

Green Arrow is another, I really enjoy the book, its light and fun, but something I can't quite put my finger on is off about the whole book and characters.

Btw, my above list is only the current month/bi-weeklies. Its been years since I read Ostrander's Suicide Squad and have been getting the trades. Just got the latest volume yesterday and, Batman (by Tom King) and Mister Miracle aside, nothing else I'm reading holds a candle to the characterisation in that book (same goes for Grell's Green Arrow that I'm also reading in trades).
    I agree. There are characters that I love that either are not being portrayed well or just not around enough to get attached to even though I've loved them in the past . Or like you mentioned they are not on the list because of other factors.

I would love to put my favorite , Wally, on here but he just does not get enough "time" every month to really get anything going. And what he does get is just not that great.

Or Tim Drake. Tim is getting a spotlight in tec but the way they are portraying him is a bit off to me.

I would like to add Artemis with Red hood . She is being written well in that book.

1. Catwoman
    2. Batman
    3. Supergirl
    4. Batgirl
    5. Superman

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I agree. There are characters that I love that either are not being portrayed well or just not around enough to get attached to even though I've loved them in the past . Or like you mentioned they are not on the list because of other factors.

I would love to put my favorite , Wally, on here but he just does not get enough "time" every month to really get anything going. And what he does get is just not that great.

Or Tim Drake. Tim is getting a spotlight in tec but the way they are portraying him is a bit off to me.

I would like to add Artemis with Red hood . She is being written well in that book.
    Tim and Wally are two of my favorites too, and i wanted to nominate them. But Tynion's Tim is horrible and Wally... poor Wally, despite great premises his presence in this Rebirth Universe is pointless.

Wonder Woman
    Superwoman
    Artemis=from RED HOOD n OUTLAWS.
    Vixen=from JLA
    Bumblebee=from TITANS

Cassandra Cain

Jon Kent

Damian Wayne

Jessica Cruz

Lobo (oddly enough ...)

Mighty Member

Jon Kent
    Wally West
    Oliver Queen
    Wally West II
    Clark Kent

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

1. Jason Todd
    2. Jon Kent
    3. Damian Wayne
    4. Jessica Cruz/Simon Baz
    5. Kenan Kong
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 12-21-2017 at 01:16 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Kate Kane
    Batman
    Superman
    Red Hood
    Bizarro

Honorable Mentions: Kenan Kong and Jon Kent
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    At the moment mine are...

1.Lois Lane. (I know this is an interesting choice but Lois is kicking all kinds of ass recently, from becoming a Female Fury on Apokolips to embarking on an impossible mission to save her father in Superman, to being Clark's rock in Action Comics, and being super fun in Batman on that double date.) Man Lois needs her own book.
    2. Superman
    3. Hal Jordan
    4. Kyle Rayner
    5. Red Hood
    I literally could've just copy/pasted your list, but swapped out Red Hood for either Deathstroke or Big Barda.

Honorable mentions for me would also be: Guy Gardner, Tim Drake, Selina Kyle, and Larry Trainer.
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 12-21-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Tim and Wally are two of my favorites too, and i wanted to nominate them. But Tynion's Tim is horrible and Wally... poor Wally, despite great premises his presence in this Rebirth Universe is pointless.
    Yea man. I actually had hope that they will actually do something with Wally at the start of Rebirth.
    But the last year and a half have confirmed my fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    I literally could've just copy/pasted your list, but swapped out Red Hood for either Deathstroke or Big Barda.

Honorable mentions for me would also be: Guy Gardner, Tim Drake, Selina Kyle, and Larry Trainer.
    Nice.
    I see ur a fellow super fan and I pretty much agree with most of your posts as well lol.
    I am really digging all the attention Lois is getting.

Although Red hood is not one of my favorites but Lodbell is writing really well and fun.