Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I'd like for Jason to stick around as a supporting character and eventually get a super-hero identity
    Please Remain Calm

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Why pine for Jason? I dunno, it was just something that popped into my head. There's really no basis for it other than that. A shot in the dark idea. :shrug: I would however like some substance I might not get as to how they met and how she manipulated him.
    Yeah, it seems like we missed a whole issue with Jason's fight with the Deep Six and Grail's manipulation. Would of like to see how they made him turn on Diana...kind of missing a crucial part of his plot IMO.

I would have bet the farm that this arc was going to end with Jason becoming the new physical 'host' for Darkseid. Setting up a personal stake for Diana when battling him.

Lets go back and do that instead, shall we?

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I would have bet the farm that this arc was going to end with Jason becoming the new physical 'host' for Darkseid. Setting up a personal stake for Diana when battling him.

Lets go back and do that instead, shall we?
    that would have been AMAZING!!! Talk about story potential!

Extraordinary Member

Gone. Just gone. I don't even need a reason, just never seen again and never mentioned.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Amazing Member

Dropped and as forgotten as WonderTot (though I'd rather WonderTot be in continuity than Jason).

I don't have a problem with Jason being kept around, but I do have a problem with Heracles being killed off so soon!

I'd also love to see Zeus brought back.
    WHO DAT?!!

If he's going to stick around I hope he gets a superhero moniker and helps Diana save and rebirth Donna Troy and Cassie Sandsmark from their current horrible origins.

Oh, and he dates Achilles Warkiller. And Mysia gets jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Gone. Just gone. I don't even need a reason, just never seen again and never mentioned.
    This. Don't even waste another page / panel on killing him off or retconning him out of existence.
    Just never-ever show or mention him ever again.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Agreeing with Sacred Knight on this one. He has potential and could be interesting. Damian came from a semi bad introduction when he first came into Batman and over time got better. Jason can prove to be a unique take on some aspects for Wonder Woman. What I'd like to see is him coming to grips about his sister and figuring out their relationship going forward. I'd like to see him working with her, even if he doesn't get a hero id. I'd like to see his view on Amazon culture and maybe become a stronger person by working with Diana in the compassion range.

Would have been cool for him to be the host body to Darksaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Agreeing with Sacred Knight on this one. He has potential and could be interesting. Damian came from a semi bad introduction when he first came into Batman and over time got better. Jason can prove to be a unique take on some aspects for Wonder Woman. What I'd like to see is him coming to grips about his sister and figuring out their relationship going forward. I'd like to see him working with her, even if he doesn't get a hero id. I'd like to see his view on Amazon culture and maybe become a stronger person by working with Diana in the compassion range.

Would have been cool for him to be the host body to Darksaid.
    Damian is also a literal kid who could easily be reformed.

IMO either deage Jason to be a kid or a teen or forget about him.